Today is a two contest posts/two Mayhem pictures day! Go enter the contest for Just-You Eyes by Clare London!
Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Vengeance Paid with Blood (Drone Vampires #13), for a lucky commenter to win! Vengeance Paid with Blood will be released by eXtasy Books on June 15.
Even though the Drones have struck a staggering blow against the Pure Born government, the war is far from over. On the defensive against more attacks from their enemies, and with a new, even more ruthless vampire leading the Vampire Regulation Force, it’s never been more dangerous to be a Drone or Drone ally. However, Toby and his warlock mate, Blaine, have no choice but to leave the safety of their clan and venture out into this hostile world.
As they hit the road, they encounter even more danger and forge alliances in the most unlikely of places. But time is running out and they soon find themselves fighting for their lives. Will Blaine and Toby be able to eliminate the evil warlock endangering them, or are they doomed to fail?
- Archangel Series
- Drone Vampire Chronicles
- Lost Shifter Series
- The Blue Line Hockey Series
- EMS Heat Series
- Friends-to-Lovers Series
- Amber Allure books
- Total-E-Bound books
- Other books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, she’s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, June 14.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“What do you think you’re doing, Mom?” -Mayhem