Many thanks to RJ Scott for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, One Night, for a lucky commenter to win! One Night will be released by Silver Publishing on July 9.
Liam Wade is facing the biggest change in his life since marrying his best friend, Janelle, and adopting her daughter. Janelle has long since passed on, losing the battle to live a few days after her daughter is born, leaving Liam a father, in need of finding a mother for his daughter Emma. He’s rich, successful, and Leigh is the perfect, approved, wife for him. Before he settles down to give his daughter the best family he can, he wants one week away to think. Just to make sure that he can leave half of himself hidden and marry without love, because Liam has one big problem in all of this – he’s gay.
Micah Adamson is the owner of a vineyard in Rochester, New York, and has yet to find the partner he knows is out there for him. He believes in love and wants forever, and one day he knows he will find his “forever” man. He attends a wine festival in Santa Monica, seven nights in a beautiful hotel on the beach.
Liam is looking for a last fling with “no holds barred” easy sex, booking into a random hotel well away from his overbearing family. Micah wants to show Liam affection and understanding and make him see that that love between two men can be forever.
One night and everything can change, for both of them.
- The Christmas Throwaway
- The Fire Trilogy â€“ Book 1: Kian & Book 2: Darach
- The Heart of Texas
- All the Kingâ€™s Men
- Back Home
- Love is in the Title (YA)
- The Soldierâ€™s Tale (The Fitzwarren Inheritance Trilogy, Book 2)
- Deefur Dog
RJ Scott lives in the Chiltern hills just outside London, England. She loves reading anything from thrillers to sci-fi to horror; however, her first real love will always be the world of romance. Her goal is to write stories with a heart of romance, a troubled road to reach happiness, and more than a hint of happily ever after.
She is published with Silver Publishing and Dreamspinner Press and was nominated in the Love Romance Cafe Awards of 2010 as Best GLBTQ Author, for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror (Oracle) and as Best Paranormal Author. Oracle was also nominated for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror 2010 in Elisa Rolleâ€™s Rainbow Awards and was awarded an Honorable Mention (5th). RJâ€™s contemporary romance, The Christmas Throwaway, remained at number one on Amazon and at All Romance over Christmas and into the New Year. She cannot believe how lucky 2010 was for her and her foray into the world of MM writing.
RJ writes across all the genres, but if pushed she says she enjoys writing contemporary romance over the rest. Her newest release, Back Home, has already received favourable reviews on the Silver site and on Goodreads.
You can find out more about RJ and her books at her website, on Facebook, and via Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, July 8.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
I have the strangest desire to call the chiropractor when I look at this picture…
84 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: One Night by RJ Scott [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Can’t wait for this. Another interesting book from this author XP
This sounds good… Count me in, please.
?Count me in, please!
Please count me in 🙂
Thank you for all your hard work on this Chris! And as for kitteh spines… I want to know how my huge black lab can sleep on the cat bed my son uses for his cuddly toy cats… it’s like 8inches by 12 inches…
Love her books! Can’t wait to read this one. Please count me in. 🙂
Sweet! Count me in please!
Love RJ’s work, have read almost all of her books and would love to get a copy of the new one.
Sign me up plz!
Please count me in!
Cats are amazing contortionists 🙂
Count me in please I just finish reading Deefur Dog really enjoyed it.
Ooh, sounds good! Please enter me.
Thanks for hosting, Chris. 🙂
This looks good. LOVE gay w/ children stories! Sign me up please.
Oh! I’d love to enter please!!
Please enter me in the contest. Thanks! 🙂
Please count me in for the contest, this looks terrific
Count me please.
Count me in.
Is it too late to join? If it’s not please count me in…
This looks awesome! Please count me in.
A recent post from Seanna Lea..a new favorite
This looks good.Sign me up please!
Count me in please! Thanks.
Please count me in too!
May – just how do manage to twist yourself into that position? Ouch!
Sounds good, I’m in
Please count me in! 🙂
Add me to the pool please!
I am getting frisky with the random picker, so pick me!!!
that sounds so good. please count me in!
Please count me in.
Please put my name in the hat )
Count me in!
This sounds awesome. Please count me in.
count me in!
I would call my massage therapist, but that really amounts to the same idea…
A recent post from Nicole..FO Friday ~ Swan Maiden
Comments are closed.