Yesterday’s post was #1500 for me! Go, me! 🙂 And many thanks to all of you for making this whole blog thing work!
Damon Bryce is worried sick when he doesn’t hear from his girlfriend after she visits her estranged parents, but when he checks up on her, he’s in for the shock of his life: She’s a shifter, part of a small percentage of the population who can shift genders at will. Thanks to her parents, though, she’s been forcibly given an implant that leaves her static – unable to shift – and male.
Alex Nichols desperately wants the implant removed, but getting it out isn’t nearly as easy as putting it in. The surgery is expensive and dangerous. Left in, the implant carries its own set of risks, with the potential to cripple or even kill him. On top of that, he’s carefully kept his identity a secret from more people in his life than just Damon, and his parents arenâ€™t the only ones appalled by shifters.
Stripped of half his identity and facing serious physical effects and social ramifications, Alex needs Damon more than ever, but he doesn’t see how their relationship can get through this unscathed.
Especially if Alex is a static male permanently.
About L.A. Witt
L.A. Witt is an erotica writer currently living in Okinawa, Japan, with her husband and two incredibly spoiled cats. When sheâ€™s not snorkeling in the crystal clear waters around the island, trying to elude the Polynesian Mafia, or taking pictures of hermit crabs, she also writes hetero erotic romance under the pseudonym Lauren Gallagher. She is a direct descendant of Genghis Khan, Ulysses S. Grant, and the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl. This makes for the occasionally awkward family reunion.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, June 24.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“What do you mean, I am long and flat?! That doesn’t sound very nice.” -Mayhem