Many thanks to J.M. Cartwright for donating a copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, The Trouble With Angel, for a lucky commenter to win! The Trouble With Angel will be released by Torquere Press on May 11.
Angel Vargas has a problem. He’s madly attracted to The Great Dane – Brandon Halvorsen, major league pitcher and major stick-in-the-mud straight guy. Or so Angel thinks…
Wait until Angel’s boss – and Brandon’s agent – sends Angel to help Brandon on his latest project: becoming an instant father to an orphaned brother and sister. Angel keeps insisting he won’t play house. But will he?
Iâ€™m a Midwesterner by birth â€“ lived briefly in the Pacific Northwest â€“ and I dream of the Appalachians and someday sitting on a veranda looking over one hundred acres of paradise. Writing stories about lovers butting heads, making each other crazy, laughing and loving is what I like to do.
You can find out more about J.M. at her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, May 10.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Oh, cardboard scratcher, how I do love you!” -Chaos
65 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: The Trouble With Angel by JM Cartwright [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Count me in, please.
Just read the excerpt and would love to enter to read this one.
Please count me 🙂
I’m in, please :3
Count me in please.
Please count me in. 🙂
A recent post from Lily..So many to choose from here are my favorite Sexy Men of Country
Please put my
name in the hat 🙂
me in, pretty please 🙂
Count me in.
Mrs Pao – you had me laughing at your Great Dane story. Those sneaky, sneaky Danes!
Thanks for sharing.
Count me in please! 🙂
Count me in, too.
did i make it? :O
Is it too late? Enter me enter me!!
I’d love to enter!
Comments are closed.