Many thanks to J.M. Cartwright for donating a copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, The Trouble With Angel, for a lucky commenter to win! The Trouble With Angel will be released by Torquere Press on May 11.
Angel Vargas has a problem. He’s madly attracted to The Great Dane – Brandon Halvorsen, major league pitcher and major stick-in-the-mud straight guy. Or so Angel thinks…
Wait until Angel’s boss – and Brandon’s agent – sends Angel to help Brandon on his latest project: becoming an instant father to an orphaned brother and sister. Angel keeps insisting he won’t play house. But will he?
I’m a Midwesterner by birth – lived briefly in the Pacific Northwest – and I dream of the Appalachians and someday sitting on a veranda looking over one hundred acres of paradise. Writing stories about lovers butting heads, making each other crazy, laughing and loving is what I like to do.
You can find out more about J.M. at her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, May 10.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Oh, cardboard scratcher, how I do love you!” -Chaos