Lowly art gallery assistant Caesar Romano is freely out of the closet. Now he’d just like to get out of his Nana’s guest room. Everything – his reputation and his financial freedom – is riding on the success of tonight’s gallery opening. If only he could shake free of the past so easily.
A mysterious gatecrasher, Dan Green, looks like a promising addition to his pending new life – until Caesar’s ex shows up and suddenly the opening disintegrates into a half-naked dance melee. When the glitter settles, a missing sculpture of Justin Timberlake has Caesar up to his eyebrows in extortion, intrigue and a wild sexual adventure underneath, inside, and on top of a variety of furnishings.
As the cast of suspects piles up, so do the questions. Like who’s really blackmailing whom? And what does a stolen paint-by-numbers clown matter when Dan is so outrageously capable of blowing Caesar’s resistance to smithereens?
- The Men of Smithfield: Gobsmacked (also in Smart Ass: Close Quarters), Happy Ending, and Cover Me
- Catch Me If You Can (Romano & Albright, Book 1)
- Mistletoe at Midnight (also in His for the Holidays)
- Trust Me If You Dare (Romano & Albright, Book 2)
About LB Gregg
LB Gregg (Lisabea) spends her days plotting and planning and her evenings with her family – three (well above average) teenagers, a smoking hot hubbie, a fat-ass beagle, and a smelly old dachshund. For fun, LB is passionate about skiing, hiking, travel, pedicures, fine wine, good music, and playing cards. She’s been known to read a bit too much.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CST, Monday, February 21.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Besides being well-manner and refined, I am also very noble!” -Chaos