- New releases: Fiction Vixen (UF/romance)
Do, Think, Make, Learn
- “Ferguson and the cult of compliance: When the police won’t take no for an answer“. (via emmaseasall)
- The California drought. (Hover your cursor/long-press for additional text.)
- The turnout for #catvidfest at the Walker Art Center last week. (I didn’t go – I was busy doing last week’s linkity!)
- Kermit, the Foofighters, Hugh Jackman, and more doing the ALS Bucket Challenge. To remember why people are doing the challenge… (Might require tissues.) (Thanks, Jase!) Another reason to remember why.
Cool or Wha…?
- Vending machines that sell flats near nightclubs. (Flat shoes, not apartments, which would be very challenging to fit in a vending machine.)
- “So basically the Social Media Intern and the graphic designers were left unsupervised, is what I’m getting here“.
- Snow leopard and babies! Lions and baby! Kitten! Kitten! Baby skunks! Baby Tasmanian devil! Kitten! Baby clouded leopards! Kitten! African crane and babies!
- Look! Up in the sky!
“It’s all your fault, whatever it is.” -Chaos