Many thanks to Elle Parker for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Like Pizza and Beer (the sequel to Like Coffee and Doughnuts), for a lucky commenter to win! Like Pizza and Beer will be released by Lyrical Press on Monday, October 4.
Working for his ex and his boyfriend, Dino’s past and present cross.
Dino is caught off guard when his ex shows up out of the blue asking for help. His current lover, Seth, is pushing him to find dirt on his sister’s boyfriend. Juggling two cases – and his boyfriend and ex – isn’t easy, but what choice does he have?
Working with his ex takes Dino on a trip down memory lane, raising a few doubts and stirring up Seth’s jealousy. Now he must save his ex’s restaurant and his relationship with Seth before it’s too late.
Elle Parker likes her heroes snarky and human, and she writes with a realism that incorporates humor and everyday detail into steamy and exciting stories. Although she writes a few forms of erotica, her first love and primary focus is M/M Erotic Romance. She works hard to create characters you can’t help but fall in love with.
Most of the time, Elle can be found in her home in the north woods of Wisconsin, working on her latest novel, or spending time with her husband and teenaged kids. When not writing, she likes reading, brewing beer and swimming with the loons. Unless it’s winter. In that case she grabs a book and drinks the beer.
She’s also a great fan of country bars, and can often be found in one, plugging the jukebox and getting ready to shoot a game of pool. It’s often during these times that she gets some of her best inspiration.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, October 5.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I can’t believe you forgot to tell everyone that I turned seven years old yesterday. Bad Mom. No kitty treat.” -Chaos