Many thanks to Jade Archer for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m scifi romance, Why Jay Ran Away (Contact, Book 3), for a lucky commenter to win! Why Jay Ran Away will be available from Total-E-Bound on October 18.
When you love someone you give them your heart. But if it turns out they may literally want it – run like hell! This time there won’t be any contact without one hell of an explanation!
Jay loves Nic unconditionally. Completely. That is until he accidentally overhears something he shouldn’t. Something that suggests Nic is involved in a terrible scheme to use other cat clan members in the worst possible way.
Now Jay’s on the run. He’s cold, hungry, terrified and heart-broken. But could there be more to what he’s learnt about Nic than meets the eye? Is there any chance he could have made a mistake? And even if he has, can Jay ever forgive his lover for his lies?
Reader Advisory: This book is part of a series, but may be read as a stand-alone title.
Jade was born in 2010 after a prolonged pregnancy and labour of over thirty-four years!
Yes, she is a pseudonym. A work of my fevered imagination, which never seems to grow tired of inventing new characters. And this one’s a whopper. One that seems to have taken over my life to the point I’m no longer sure where she ends and I begin! Still, it seems to be working for us.
I’ve decided she’s about twenty-four. Enjoys long walks in the country, because she doesn’t have five kids and a husband to care for. Eats as much chocolate as she wants, because she never has to worry about putting on weight (must be all those long walks!). And can often be found planning her next whirlwind world tour or endlessly typing away (without any interruptions) on another hot and steamy erotic romance. It might be space pirates; it might be shifters or a lonely vampire with a thing for the girl next door, one thing’s for sure, she loves variety and can’t wait to meet the next characters destined to fall in love.
You can visit Jade at her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, October 15.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“You better not give me any backtalk, you sock! Or else!” -Mayhem