Many thanks to Amy Lane for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Bewitched by Bella’s Brother, for a lucky commenter to win! Bewitched by Bella’s Brother will be released by Dreamspinner Press on August 11.
Sebastian Craig and Isabella Bryne have been best friends for five years in the Neverland of academia, and that’s where they’re planning to stay. So when Bella’s brother, Asa, offers them a rent-free summer in his gorgeous home before they move to their next college and degree, they jump at the chance. It looks like a good deal at first… but there’s more to Asa than meets the eye, and Sebastian finds himself suddenly hip-deep in complicated, grown-up problems and the frightening, bemusing prospect of having a family that will miss him when he’s gone.
When the best summer of his life finally ends, Sebastian has to make a difficult decision between staying in perpetual childhood forever, and facing adulthood – with all of its joys and fears. It seems that when Sebastian and Bella came up with a master plan for the future, they didn’t count on Sebastian being bewitched by Bella’s brother.
- The Little Goddess Series (paranormal) â€“ Review
- If I Must (holiday m/m romance short) â€“ Review
- Keeping Promise Rock (m/m romance) â€“ Review
- Curious? A Womanâ€™s Introduction to Gay Romance (m/m romance collection) â€“ Review
- Phonebook (m/m romance short) â€“ Review
- Litha’s Constant Whim (m/m fantasy romance) – Review
- Truth in the Dark (m/m fairy tale) â€“ Review
- Raising the Stakes (m/m romance short)
- Making Promises (m/m romance)
Amy Lane teaches high school English, mothers four children, and writes the occasional book. When sheâ€™s not begging students to sit-the-hell-down or taxiing kids to soccer/dance/karate â€“ oh my! she can be found catching emergency naps, grocery shopping, or hiding in the bathroom, trying to read without interruption. She will never be found cooking, cleaning, or doing domestic chores, but she has been known to knit up an emergency hat/blanket/pair of socks for any occasion whatsoever, or sometimes for no reason at all. She writes in the shower, while commuting, while her classes are doing bookwork, or while sheâ€™s wandering the neighborhood at night, pretending to exercise and has learned from necessity to type like the wind. She lives in a spider infested and crumbling house in a shoddy suburb, and counts on her beloved Mate, Mack, to keep her tethered to reality â€“ which he does while keeping her cell-phone charged as a bonus. Sheâ€™s been married for 20+ years and still believes in Twu Wuv, with a capital Twu and a capital Wuv, and she doesnâ€™t see any reason at all for that to change.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, August 10.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I like Amy, Mom. She sent me this lovely mailing envelope kitty bed that I like to drag around and nap on.” -Mayhem