Many thanks to Amy Lane, who has donated an ebook copy of her forthcoming short m/m romance, Phonebook, for a lucky commenter to win! Phonebook will be released by Dreamspinner Press on June 2 using the generic “Daydream” length cover – since everyone got so distracted by the last generic cover, we’ll just get that out of the way.
Stuck away from home on business, all Ryan can do is talk with his lover Scott on the phone. But the conservative Ryan finds no comfort in phone sex – he’s far too embarrassed. Fortunately, his playful lover has not only planned ahead, but can think on his back as well. It turns out that the heart really is where good sex starts!
- The Little Goddess Series (paranormal) – Review
- If I Must (holiday m/m romance short) – Review
- Keeping Promise Rock (m/m romance) – Review
- Curious? A Woman’s Introduction to Gay Romance (m/m romance collection) – Review
- Truth in the Dark (forthcoming m/m paranormal romance)
About Amy Lane
Amy Lane is a mother of four and a compulsive knitter, who writes because she can’t silence the voices in her head. She adores cats, knitting socks, and hawt menz, and dislikes moths, cat boxes, and knuckle-headed macspazzmatrons. Fan letters are her secret passion and hidden vice, and she once wrote a story called Phonebook because a couple of very nice people told her that she could make the phonebook interesting. Amy took it as a challenge.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, June 1.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Sheesh! Can’t a guy even scratch himself around here without it turning into a media event?!” -Chaos
Don’t forget to enter the contest to win Rick R. Reed’s gay werewolf chiller, The Blue Moon Cafe! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, June 1.