Many thanks to author Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Lights and Sirens, for a lucky commenter to win! Lights and Sirens will be released by eXtasy Books on June 1. This book exists because, after reading the previous two books, Running Hot and Man Down, several bloggers insisted (in Tam’s comments) that Stephani needed to write a book in which straight paramedic Matt hooked up with gay nurse Lucas. We were apparently quite persuasive! Thank you, Stephani!
The past couple years have been a real bitch for trauma nurse, Lucas Harris. He’d given up everything to be in a relationship with a man he loved, only to find out the feelings weren’t mutual. Hurt and betrayed, Lucas leaves everything behind and moves to Flint, Michigan to start over again.
After a night of too many drinks, Lucas gets up-close-and-personal with paramedic Matt Shaw. The only problem is while Matt may be the sexiest medic in Flint, he’s also as straight as they come. The last thing Lucas wants is to be someone’s dirty little secret again, but at the same time he can’t deny his growing attraction to Matt. When a near fatal incident forces the men to face their feelings for one another, Lucas knows things will never be the same again. Will his heart be able to survive the outcome?
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, she’s working on numerous projects. In the coming months, she has several books coming out with eXtasy Books in both The Lost Shifter Series and Drone Vampire Chronicles, plus a few additional projects that are still in the development stages.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, May 31.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Oh, hi. How are you? I’m fine, thanks.” -Mayhem