Many thanks to L. B. Gregg for donating a copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, In and Out (Men of Smithfield), for me to give away to a lucky winner! This contest will run through 9 pm CDT today, May 13. That way you should know whether you’ve won or not before the book is released by Aspen Mountain Press on May 14. 🙂 (Yes, yes, Linkity will be back – check in tomorrow!)
Former television sensation and renownedÂ world explorer, Holden Worthington, is held prisoner by crippling agoraphobia. When a sexy young laborer arrives to set his property to rights, a ray of light glimmers in Holden’s dark and narrow world.Â A grisly discovery throws the two men together, and Holden finds his world turned inside out by hisÂ inappropriateÂ longing for his awkward, young employee, Adam Morgan, and byÂ a threat growing around them both. All of Smithfield believes Holden has something to hide, and Adam is determined to bring everything – including Holden Worthington – into the open.
About L. B.
L. B. Gregg began writing in the spring of 2008 at the encouragement of author pal, Josh Lanyon. She never once looked back (although occasionally she looked down and tripped over her own feet). 2009 saw the publication of her best selling Men of Smithfield series. L. B. lives in the Connecticut hills with two lazy dogs, three above-average children, and a smoking hot husband who, thank the good Lord, loves to cook.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes at 9 pm CDT, Thursday, May 13. (Yes. Today.)
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 24 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Mom, those boys are purple. That’s just not natural!” -Mayhem
“And that black cougar’s turquoise eyes were so natural…” *rolls eyes* -Me