Many thanks to William Cooper for donating an ebook copy of his forthcoming short m/m romance, Broken Bones, Mended Hearts (to be released by Dreamspinner Press on May 19), for one lucky reader to win!
When Noah wakes up in the hospital, he’s relieved to see his best friend Mark at his side. Mark’s always been there for him – ever since a school bully tried to steal Noah’s lunch money. Is it too much for Noah to hope that Mark will want to be a more permanent part of his life?
William Cooper began writing when his seventh grade teacher had her students rewrite the ending of their favorite book. He currently resides in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. When he’s not spending his time writing, he’s earning his Bachelor’s degree in English or reading a book on the beach. Broken Bones, Mended Hearts is his first published work. You can visit William at his website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, May 18.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I will get you, my pretties! Bwa-ha-ha!!” -Mayhem