Brooklyn Matthews is an erotic romance author whose life is anything but ‘Happily Ever After.’ With her marriage on the brink of disaster, it’s time to face the truth…Gage doesn’t love her, so why make them both suffer? But when she’s viciously attacked during a routine book signing, she realises she’s been given one more chance to get Gage back into her life. And she’s not above using sex to do it.
Special Agent Gage Matthews can’t believe his life has gone from spicy to sour in the space of a heartbeat. And all it took was one night…one mistake. Now, six months later, he’s ready to sign away a decade of his life and while he isn’t above righting a wrong, marrying Brooklyn wasn’t wrong. But when an obsessive stalker puts her in the hospital, repeatedly threatening her life, will he simply play the role of the gallant knight? Or will he prove love, sex and happy endings aren’t only for the pages of her books?
Kris sees herself as somewhat obsessive and feels she tends to push the boundaries of common sense sometimes. Her friends graciously see her as passionate and adventurous. After all, speed limits are only a guideline and shouting is just her way of rising above the chaos.
Kris loves the outdoors. If she’s not on her computer – or chasing after her three kids – you’ll find her out on a trail somewhere, either running or riding her mountain bike. Kris took up adventure racing a few years ago, and does her best to enter one or two races every year.
Kris started writing some years back, and it took her a while to realize she wasn’t destined for the padded room, and the voices chattering away in her head were really other characters trying to take shape.(And since they weren’t telling her to conquer the human race, she went with it.)
Kris loves writing erotic novels. She loves heroines who kick butt, heroes who are larger than life, and sizzling sex scenes that make you squirm in your seat, and leave you feeling just a bit breathless.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, April 26.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Go away! I’m trying to sleep here!” -Chaos