Many thanks to author Elle Parker, who has graciously donated an ebook copy of her wonderful romantic m/m suspense, Like Coffee and Doughnuts, for me to give away! Like Coffee and Doughnuts was recently released in print (click on the cover below for more info), and the ebook sequel, Like Beer and Pizza, will be out later this year. (Like Coffee and Doughnuts is one of my comfort rereads…)
Florida P.I., Dino Martini, is as old school as he can be in the modern age. He may do much of his work on a computer these days, but he carries a gun, he drives a convertible, and he lives on the beach. Well, close to the beach. He’s got his best friend and mechanic, Seth Donnelly, to back him up in a fight, and there’s not a lot more he could ask from life.
That is, until his world is turned upside down. In the space of a few days, Dino moves into a new apartment, gets tangled up in a dangerous case, and finds himself with a new boyfriend. The snag is, he’s never had a boyfriend before, and the one in question is Seth. Dino’s got to figure out if he can handle this new twist of fate. Just as he’s thinking maybe he can, the shit hits the fan and he stands to lose Seth in more ways than one.
Elle Parker likes her heroes snarky and human, and she writes with a realism that incorporates humor and everyday detail into steamy and exciting stories. Although she writes a few forms of erotica, her first love and primary focus is M/M Erotic Romance. She works hard to create characters you can’t help but fall in love with.
Most of the time, Elle can be found in her home in the north woods of Wisconsin, working on her latest novel, or spending time with her husband and teenaged kids. When not writing, she likes reading, brewing beer and swimming with the loons. Unless it’s winter. In that case she grabs a book and drinks the beer.
She’s also a great fan of country bars, and can often be found in one, plugging the jukebox and getting ready to shoot a game of pool. It’s often during these times that she gets some of her best inspiration.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, April 12.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Did someone say doughnuts?!” -Chaos