- Thanks for sharing your desktop and icon stories this week!
- I think I’m only going to have nightmares about one or two cases.
- After Mayhem’s plea for black cat books yesterday, several of you suggested the Midnight Louie series by Carole Nelson Douglas.
- Forgot about that one! I actually have Catnap, the first book, which combines knitting and black cats.
- Then I remembered another black cat book – a free ebook by Cat Johnson called Black Cat.
- Mayhem’s definitely not old enough to read that one!
- Oh, and one intrepid commenter attempted bribery by offering to write a book about black cats for May, should May influence the contest outcome. O_o
- Speaking of knitting (I did! Really! Look back a few bullets and you’ll see!), some of you have expressed concern that I no longer knit.
- Not true!
- I do still knit, albeit very, very, very slowly.
- I continue to have neck and back pain; knitting for more than very short periods definitely aggravates things.
- So, allow me to present the Eternal Sock of Eternity that I’ve been working on for, um, six weeks or so.
- I’ve started the cuff ribbing!
- Why, yes, this is the first sock of a pair.
- What’s your point?
“What the heck is that thing on the floor?!” -Chaos
“Oh, look, unattended yarn. My favorite!” -Mayhem
The yarn is Trekking 100 and the stitch pattern is Charade. I think. It’s been such a long time since I started it… 😉