FEAR HAS A WAY…
Lucy Donovan always gets her man. As a fiercely independent CIA agent, she’s survived hundreds of death-defying missions. But her latest may just get her killed. Weighed down with a secret she’s desperate to keep, the last thing Lucy needs is to be sent undercover with a man who brings out the best – and the worst – in her.
OF GETTING YOU KILLED
Navy SEAL Gus Atwater never turns down an assignment, even if it means working with the only woman he’s ever loved and lost. So with a volatile mix of desire and distrust, Lucy and Gus confront their tangled past. Pretending to be man and wife is risky enough, but now the clock is running out. As their mission escalates from desperate to deadly, will Lucy’s secret expose them both?
Marliss Melton’s latest installment in her Navy SEAL series will appeal to fans of New York Times bestselling authors Suzanne Brockmann, Christina Skye, and Lora Leigh.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, October 6.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck will salvage your entry…
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- Only residents of the US and Canada are eligible to win.
- No PO Boxes.
“I bet I could be a Navy SEAL, Mom! I’m very fierce and cunning and sexy, after all.” -Chaos