- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- “I have been hired to clean The Wizard Tower.“
- The very short story of an unusual coat of arms.
- I’m familiar with cat cafes, but not cat bookstores.
- On cat-human communication.
- “Why haven’t we found aliens?“
- For science!
- Some weird birds.
- A new video from my favorite band, Shearwater – the NPR writer is obviously a fan!
- “Overly dramatic air monitor“.
- An intensely cat-focused house.
- Interesting, but not a treehouse.
- Dramatic house is dramatic.
- Fireplace nope.
- Home staging nope.
- Home staging absolutely nope.
- Another bathroom nope.
- “At least you’ll fall artistically“.
- My knees are also feeling a little weak.
- Too much.
- Bat Cave home cinema.
- Very retro indeed.
- If you really like Friends…
- Castle in the Bronx.
- Sorry, I didn’t make it past the ceiling that looks like writing snakes.
- “Converted magistrate’s court, police station, and sergeant’s house“.
- “Follow the yellow brick road…“
- “Unsettling ceramics”.
- Unsettling Snow White.
- The bar was pretty low in 1982.
- DIY vampire kit.
- :blink blink:
- “The oiliest oil“.
- After mask mandates end…
Harry focused on me, Mayhem focused on an imaginary bug, probably.
4 thoughts on “Spring is late laments linkity”
I love the Wizard’s Tower story! So fun. The coat of arms story is fun, too.
I haven’t been to a cat cafe yet (or a cat bookstore… that sounds even more dangerous) but I want to! There’s one semi-close to me, I just haven’t made it there yet.
Neat cat-focused house, but I wouldn’t want to be in charge of cleaning it. Dramatic house is indeed dramatic—and I’m not at all surprised that it’s in San Francisco. 1000% agree on the fireplace and bathroom nopes. I’m not sure which is worse, honestly.
A recent post from Nicole..Ignyte Awards 2022 ~ vote now!
Even though some “enhancement” practices date back to at the least the 1930s, I wonder if that 1950 canned hamburger wasn’t a tad closer to nature than some of what gets labelled as “organic” today?
TP: Girlfriend, that is the stinkiest booty I have ever come up against!
Mary: Well, that’s certainly harsh!
That Snow White statue should definitely be a big tourist draw.
LOL, the cleaning wizard tower one