- Cover snark from Smart Bitches. Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from the Pen Addict.
- Sir Patrick Stewart is reading a Shakespeare sonnet daily.
- Catching up with Neil Gaiman – surreal and a life lived in a spotlight.
Think, Do, Make, Learn
- Oarfish. Oarfish mouths.
- Learn how linen is processed.
- “Lighten up: A cartoonist reflects on the subtle racism of shifting tones in a Marvel comic”.
- Stonehenge is going to livestream the summer solstice.
Life in These Pandemic Times
- John Oliver knows what’s up.
- What happens after stay home orders end?
- Good marquee from the Parkway Theater.
- Sobering to think about indeed.
- “Ineffective face mask bingo”.
- What wearing a face mask in public means.
- What we can and cannot control right now.
- On peaks and what we hoped would happen, as illustrated by simple graphics.
- Accepting mass death as perfectly normal should not be an option.
- Quarantine tidbits and linkity from kmkat. And more. Links to National Geographic articles.
- Split Rock Lighthouse.
- International Space Station in LEGO.
- More painting re-enactments.
- Linkity from kmkat.
Cool or Wha…?
- House buffalo.
- “Yes, Robert Pattinson’s wild GQ interview IS a quarantine mood”.
- “Robodogs in Singapore enforce social distancing”.
- “Keanu Reeves reacting to rumors of his immortality…”
- Kitty SAFE.
- The strange case of the pill bugs and the missing beer traps.
- “9 types of people on Zoom, as illustrated in Cake Wrecks”.
- The common cold. Hover cursor or long-press for additional text.
- Preprint. Hover cursor or long-press for additional text.
Brave Enough by Cheryl Strayed. Ok collection of quotes that was pretty disappointing, based on the quotes I’d read from Tiny Beautiful Things.
“I’ll just let you wonder if my eye are really looking in two different directions…” -Mayhem