Welcome back to Art Journaling Monday! Iâ€™ve included some of my recent favorites below.
- More Pitt pen doodles.
- Circles and circles and circles.
- Rainbow scribble doodle. And another. Geometric. With a word.
- More bees!
- First Light.
- Masks are not unAmerican.
- Watercolor shapes and doodling.
- “…enough grows.”
- “What was it like to live in ancient times?”
- “Give yourself grace.”
- Judgment Day.
*blankly sleepy* -Chaos
2 thoughts on “Art Journaling Monday!”
Hi Chaos! *pets*
Rainbow Scribble Doodles are so happy. And the Pitt pen doodles look like molecule diagrams. 🙂 Keeping a pandemic journal is probably a great idea. (I’ve been writing about it in my regular journal, not a dedicated one.) I hope it helps you.
A recent post from Nicole..Goodreads TBR Declutter #32