- New releases: Smart Bitches (romance), Tor.com (sf, fantasy, ya sff), AAR (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches. And more! Cover snark from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from Inkophile.
- Linkity from ReaderWriterVille.
- PBS has an Ursula K Le Guin documentary.
- Seanan McGuire’s top 10 fantasy books for adults.
- “You can write whatever you want in whatever way you want…“
- Why didn’t James Potter “just transform into Prongs when Voldy turned up…?”
- Bookish washi tape.
- Bookish stickers.
- If you’ve looked for Aziraphale’s angel wings mug on Amazon…
- “One thing I really love about Good Omens – so many people can see themselves and their struggles reflected in the show.“
- The plot of Good Omens summed up in a single sentence.
- Weird performances of Shakespeare.
Think, Learn, Do, Make
- On discouragement and hope in the US.
- “Random advice that might save your life, according to reddit.
- Yay for Ruth Bader Ginsburg!
- A new (eating) apple variety is being released this fall.
- 25 skillet dinner recipes.
- 10 make-ahead lunch salads.
- Skillet veggie paella.
- Heirloom tomato salad with turmeric yogurt.
- Bloody Mary tomato salad.
- No-bake peanut butter bars with Oreos.
- Fluffy chocolate chip pancakes. (via The Kitchn)
- “The very best gluten-free snacks at Aldi“.
- Tartine’s cherry frangipane galette.
- Quinoa breakfast cake.
- Quinoa-oatmeal cereal. (If you use gluten-free oatmeal, that is.)
- Breakfast corn muffins.
Cool or Wha…?
- Purple yam-flavored ice cream.
- Butter astronauts.
- “Japan approves scientist’s plan to create world’s first humanimals“. Same topic, but from the Mary Sue.
- “Personal space? Never heard of it!” -Cats, probably.
- Moon rocks.
- When the NWS needs a day off. Hover cursor/long-press for caption.
- Nothing but delicious Good Omens fanfiction, baby! 😀