Many thanks to Dirk Greyson for donating an ebook copy of his forthcoming paranormal m/m thriller, Challenge the Darkness, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Challenge the Darkness will be released by Dreamspinner Press on August 31.
When alpha shifter Mikael Volokov is called to witness a challenge, he learns the evil and power-hungry Anton Gregor will stop at nothing to attain victory. Knowing he will need alliances to keep his pack together, Mikael requests a congress with the nearby Evergreen pack and meets Denton Arguson, Evergreen alpha, to ask for his help. Fate has a strange twist for both of them, though, and Mikael and Denton soon realize they’re destined mates.
Denton resists the pull between them – he has his own pack and his own responsibilities. But Mikael isn’t willing to give up. The Mother has promised Mikael his mate, told him he must fight for him, and that only together can they defeat the coming darkness. When Anton casts his sights on Denton’s pack, attacks and sabotage follow, pulling Denton and Mikael together to defeat a common enemy. But Anton’s threats sow seeds of destruction enough to break any bond, and the mates. determination to challenge the darkness may be their only saving grace.
Excerpt (scroll down and select “Expand”)
Dirk is very much an outside kind of man. He loves travel and seeing new things. Dirk worked in corporate America for way too long and now spends his days writing, gardening, and taking care of the home he shares with his partner of more than two decades. He has a Masters Degree and all the other accessories that go with a corporate job. But he is most proud of the stories he tells and the life he’s built. Dirk lives in Pennsylvania in a century old home and is blessed with an amazing circle of friends. You can find out more about Dirk on Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, August 28.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
23 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Challenge the Darkness by Dirk Greyson [CONTEST CLOSED]”
count me in please
Please count me in. I love the lighting on the picture. Very angelic is some ways.
Count me in please!
Please count me in!
Count me in, please!
This is a new to me author and I think the blurb sounds really engaging. Please count me in!
Love the shifters , count me in please.
Please count me in!
Chaos looks so happy and peaceful!
A recent post from mrspao..A chance encounter of a cafe with cats
Chaos not watching speeding cars this time, maybe little birdies instead on a tree or maybe shaping clouds (hmm that one looks Mayhem chasing toy mice?) thank you for the chance to win a copy of this book <3
Please, count me in. Sounds like a great read!
Love the sound of this one – please count me in.
I’m intrigued by this premise so pretty please count me in!
A recent post from Jody F..Book Tour for Body Checked by Katherine Stark (GIVEAWAY)
Please count me in as well. Thanks
Thanks for the chance. Chaos is like my cats, likes to look outside looking probably for other cats.
Sounded like a great read. Hopefully I will win this.
Wow. That’s just up my alley. Please count me in.
sounds like a great book, pelase count me in
Love the cover! Please add me.
Count me in. Thanks.
please count me in.
Count me in. 🙂
Comments are closed.