Congrats to MarMight, who won the Special Delivery series (Special Delivery [2nd ed], Double Blind [2nd ed], and Tough Love) by Heidi Cullinan! Special Delivery and Double Blind are already available; Tough Love is being released today by Samhain Publishing.
Many thanks to Cardeno C and Mary Calmes for donating an ebook copy of their forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Control, for a lucky commenter to win! Control will be released by Dreamspinner Press on April 18.
Vy Aleknos is the leader of a hawk shifter flock. Openly gay since he was a teen, Vy is proud and self-assured on the outside, while secretly worrying he’ll be forced to spend his life alone because two males can’t be mates. When bear shifter Robert Cimino appears in Vy’s small town, Vy realizes his concerns were unfounded – he has a male mate, and a sexy, dominant one to boot.
Robert is a bear shifter who refuses to shift. Immediately attracted to Vy, he deviates from his normal pattern and seeks more than a one off with the powerful, bristly hawk. But Robert’s affections are rooted in his human form, and when Vy discovers Robert doesn’t recognize him as his mate, he pulls away. If Robert wants to stay with Vy, he must convince a man deeply ruled by his animal instincts to give their relationship as humans a chance.
Cardeno’s Other Books
Cardeno C. is a hopeless romantic who wants to add a little happiness and a few “awwws” into a reader’s day. Writing is a nice break from real life as a corporate type and volunteer work with gay rights organizations. Cardeno often feels that characters write their own stories and just hopes to find enough time to get those stories on the page. And Cardeno loves to hear from readers so please drop a line to share your thoughts on a story. Find out more at Cardeno’s website, blog, Facebook, and Twitter.
Mary’s Other Books
My name is Mary Calmes and I have been writing since I was in the seventh grade. One of my first stories ever was about Demetrius and Konor, two big strapping gorgeous knights and while it was not historically accurate in any way, hello, seventh grade, the one thing that became glaringly obvious was that the guys liked each other more than the damsels in distress they were trying to save.
“Boys don’t sleep in the same bed when they’re grown-ups,” my mother said when I read it to her.
“Men don’t talk nice to each other like that,” my step-father said that night.
They do in m/m fiction which I was destined to write.
I tried really hard to write a female lead but it just left me flat. I read all kinds of different books and I have favorite writers in every genre but I can only write about men. The dynamics between two men are more interesting to me and as a woman, I like men and the idea of two men together, two beautiful men… I don’t understand the question.
When people tell you that they’ve enjoyed something you’ve written, there really is no greater feeling.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, April 17.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Go away, big kitty! I was here first! And I’m really sleepy…” -Mayhem
“Why is there only one tiny basket?!” -Chaos