- I’d take a picture of the snow to show you, but there’s too much ice on my windows from all the snow and sleet blowing around.
- Blodeuedd’s giving away a copy of The Secret Kiss of Darkness by Christina Courtenay. Closes February 22.
- New releases: Fiction Vixen (UF/romance)
Think, Do, Learn, Make
- I’m not sure how North Dakota can be the happiest state when it has the highest rents, but there you go.
- In today’s episode of obvious things that are obvious, bad weather turns out to be good for online stores.
Cool or Wha…?
- 3D mural of the Game of Thrones Wall. (via The Mary Sue) (I’m getting vertigo just looking at the picture…)
- Black kitten! Baby penguins! Baby bunny! Baby tawny frogmouth! Baby otters! Tamandua and baby! Baby nyala! Jerboa! Baby lion! Tree kangaroo!
- You get one guess… 😉
“Wait, these are different from the socks that were on the floor last week. What’s going on here?! Has Mom been replaced by an alien?!” -Mayhem
My SIL’s 2014 birthday socks, done three weeks before her birthday!