Many thanks to Keira Andrews for donating an ebook copy of her freshly released m/m romace, Cold War, for a lucky commenter to win!
After an explosive locker room confrontation with his Russian rival ends in the most surprising and intense sex of his life, American pairs skater Dev Avira needs to refocus. He’s worked for years to win Olympic gold, and he can’t let himself – or his partner – down. Distraction in the form of steely and smoldering Mikhail Reznikov is the last thing he needs as he prepares for the biggest competition of his life.
But with the Games only days away, they can’t keep their hands off each other. Dev soon learns that beneath Mikhail’s arrogant and aloof exterior is Misha, a passionate man who warms Dev’s heart and scorches his bed. They’re both determined to win, but for Misha his freedom could be on the line. Can Dev put his deepening feelings on ice as he goes for gold?
Excerpt (scroll down)
Also by Keira
- Contemporary fiction
- Historical fiction
- Tempting Tales (with Leta Blake)
After writing for years yet never really finding the right inspiration, Keira discovered her voice in gay romance, which has become a passion. She writes contemporary, historical and fantasy fiction, and â€“ although she loves delicious angst along the way â€“ Keira firmly believes in happy endings. For as Oscar Wilde once said, â€œThe good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what fiction means.â€ You can find out more about Keira and her books atÂ her website and on Twitter and Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, February 17.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“See how sweet and adorable I am?!” -Chaos
61 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Cold War by Keira Andrews [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please count me in.
I haven’t read any of this author’s work and would love to win this.
Count me in for this one please
Olympics + Gay = WIN!!! Yes! I’d love to read this romance book! Thanks for the giveaway!
Please include me for the giveaway.
Please count me in. Thank you!
Count me in, please! Thanks 🙂
Please count me in. Thanks.
I haven’t read something like this book so please count me in thanks….bye chaos
Sounds really interesting and current! I would love to read and review it. Please count me for the giveaway! 😉
I’m very interested in this title. It sounds like a wonderful read. Please count me in!
Comments are closed.