Congrats to Andrea M and Amanda McD, who won Where You Lead by Mary Calmes! Where You LeadÂ will be released by Dreamspinner Press on December 25.
Congrats to Christina Marie and Rissa, who won Going Up by Amy Lane!Â Going Up will also be released by Dreamspinner Press onÂ December 25.
Many thanks to Piper Vaughn for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m historical paranormal romance, Love Rising (Isla Sagario #1), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Love Rising will be released by Dreamspinner Press on January 1.
In the 1700s on the island of Sagrario, men who love other men find safe haven. For Francis Holland, an escaped indentured servant, Sagrario offers nothing but loneliness. His life begins to change when he finds Wick, a merman, washed ashore.
When Wick awakens under Francisâ€™s care, Francis returns him to the sea at his request. Soon after, they begin to meet in secret, and gradually, Francis blossoms under this new companionship. However, a merman is a difficult creature to entrust one’s heart to. With one trapped on land and the other at sea, the differences in their species threaten to keep them apart forever. It may not be long before Wick is gone, taking Francis’s reason to smile with him.
Piper Vaughn wrote her first love story at eleven and never looked back. Since then, sheâ€™s known that writing in some form was exactly what she wanted to do. A reader at the core, Piper loves nothing more than getting lost in a great book â€“ fantasy, young adult, romance, she loves them all (and has a thousand book library to prove it!). She grew up in Chicago, in an ethnically diverse neighborhood, and loves to put faces and characters of every ethnicity in her stories, so her fictional worlds are as colorful as the real one. Above all, she believes that everyone needs a little true love in their lifeâ€¦even if itâ€™s only in a book. You can find out more about Piper at her website, Facebook, Twitter, and joint blog with M.J Oâ€™Shea.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, December 30.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“This box from the UK seems exceptionally comfortable. I think it’s the best box ever!!” -Mayhem
65 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Love Rising (Isla Sagario #1) by Piper Vaughn [CONTEST CLOSED]”
add me, thank you 🙂
Count me in as well…Thank you
Count me in, please. Thank you!!
Count me in! I’d love to have that book 😀
Count me in! I’d love to participate in this, and really eager to read it 😀
A recent post from Danny Alex..Last linkity of the year
Oh thanks for the giveaway!
This book sounds great and I would love to have an entry to win it. 🙂
That cover is wonderful. I’d love to be entered into the giveaway! 🙂
Love this cover!!!
this sounds so interesting. i love books in this genre.
I’m entering the contest.
Count me in please.
Count me in pls! Thanks!
I’d love a chance to win! Thank you!!
Bah! I almost missed it! Count me in, please! =D
Count me in please!
Comments are closed.