Three years have passed since Travis buried his husband, but he is unable to let go and move on. Even the support of his late husband’s fellow Marines cannot motivate him to live again. His apathy for life reaches a breaking point when he is fired days before Christmas, and an unexpected visitor shows Travis that he has one last chance for a happy future, else he is doomed to one far bleaker…
Summer Michaels is an energetic, fun-loving southern belle. She is also an avid reader of all things romance. With a belief that love should be shared no matter what the form, she enjoys telling stories of rowdy cowboys, reunited lovers, and steamy shifters. When Summer is not reading and writing, this Kentucky girl can be found cheering on her Wildcats, camping, hiking, water rafting, and giving the old woman in a shoe a run for her money. You can find out more about Summer and her books at her blog, Facebook, and Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, December 31.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Why aren’t you feeding me?!?” -Chaos