Ack! I totally got One More Time and Maybe This Time (both by Shawn Lane) mixed up. Congrats again to Carla, who DID win a copy of Maybe This Time, even though the contest for that book is still open for everyone else. 🙂
Many thanks to K-Lee Klein for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Domestic Relations, for a lucky commenter to win! Domestic Relations will be released September 5 by Less Than Three Press.
Life has thrown a lot at Riley, most of it bad. But Riley is nothing if not stubborn, and though it left scars, he’s managed to break free of the worst of his life. Not all of his problems are gone, but life is certainly better than it’s ever been. Most of that is due to his boyfriend Josh, the best thing that life has given him, and Riley will do anything to keep hold of him.
But when past and present collide, and the problems become too much for Riley to contain or control, Josh is the very thing he stands most to lose…
- Love and Patience
- Lazy Sundays (free)
- Countdown to Daddies
- Lucius’ Bite (Family of Misfits #1)
- Complete list
K-Lee Klein has lived in one part of Western Canada or another for her entire life. Sheâ€™s a doting mother of three now-grown kids and has had characters and plots running around her head for as long as she can remember. Though sheâ€™s fairly new at throwing her original fiction out into the web universe, she hopes to substitute her passion for writing beautiful, emotional men for her previous jobs as a hockey manager/coach, school band volunteer and overall chauffeur.
For now she lives with an overly-patient husband who totally does not get her thing for gay men, two spoiled but wonderful sons (who donâ€™t get it either), two also spoiled but beautiful cats, many phone calls with her daughter who has already left the nest, and an abundance of fabulous gay men, large and small, bouncing off the walls of her skull, competing for their turns to tell their stories.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, September 4.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“But alas, I cannot get to the birds. Stupid screen.” -Mayhem