Congrats to Alder, who won the paperback copy of The Bound Series by Ava March!
Many thanks to LB Gregg for donating an ebook copy of her freshly rereleased m/m romance, Mark and Tony (Men of Smithfield #1), for a lucky commenter to win!
Coming home from work to find my boyfriend banging our hairy, married landlord – in our bed – was bad enough. Discovering Jamie had also cleaned out my bank accounts made it officially the worst day of my life. I think I can be forgiven for wanting revenge, even if a few little laws (and possibly Jamie’s nose) got bent in the process.
Fortunately, the law is on my side in the form of my oldest friend, Tony Gervase. I’ve tried to deny my attraction to the sexy trooper for years. After all, he made it clear long ago that he wasn’t interested in me that way. But if the hot encounter in his kitchen is any indication, he is now. At least the day is ending a whole lot better than it began…
But the morning after, the Jamie situation goes from bad to seriously messed up. The jerk’s in more trouble than I could have imagined. And as it turns out, I don’t know Tony as well as I thought I did either…
This book was previously published.
Books by LB
- Catch Me If You Can (Romano & Albright, Book 1) and Trust Me If You Dare (Romano & Albright, Book 2)
- Dudleytown (Cornwall Novellas #1) and Simple Gifts (Cornwall Novellas #2)
- Mistletoe at Midnight (also in His for the Holidays)
About LB Gregg
LB Gregg (Lisabea) spends her days plotting and planning and her evenings with her family â€“ three (well above average) teenagers, a smoking hot hubbie, a fat-ass beagle, and a smelly old dachshund. For fun, LB is passionate about skiing, hiking, travel, pedicures, fine wine, good music, and playing cards. Sheâ€™s been known to read a bit too much.
For more info on LB, because surely one can never get too much of a good thing, you can find her at her blog, Nose in a Book, or at her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, August 20.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses â€“ please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Chaos at the vet for his eye recheck last week. The cornea scrape is healed!
76 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway – Men of Smithfield: Mark & Tony by LB Gregg [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please count me in.
Please count me in!
Please count me in!! Thank you
Please count me in! (Somehow, I’m missing these… guess I should get on the actual computer more often than once a week, huh?)
I really want this book. I’m glad to see these guys come back around. Yeah!!!
Count me in.
add me too, thank you 🙂
Please enter me, thanks!
I can’t decide if the new title sounds better (it kinda fits the series title) or worse (first names? it’s been done). But count me in anyway, please. 🙂
Oh, re-release (better, bigger, gooder??) Yeah! Please count me in 🙂
Although Chaos has reason to be crabby (never known a cat to be happy after a visit to the vet’s!!) 🙁
PLease count me in, I am so reading this book either way. 🙂
please count me in, thanks
I love this series
count me in please 🙂
Please count me in
Love LB Gregg! Please count me in
Please, please, please!!! I’d love to win this one 🙂
Please count me in.
count me in, love this series!
count me in please, sounds like a great book…I hope I did this right!!
Oh, oh, oh – yes please! Thank you!
Count me in, please
This one sounds good. You had me at Sexy trooper. Please include me in.
Please count me in! 🙂
Please count me in.
Yup, sign me up too!
I know I won’t win. Read the story last night. Was a very good read.
Comments are closed.