Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Cherrypicker (Blue Line Hockey #7), for a lucky commenter to win! Cherrypicker will be released by eXtasy Books on July 1.
Derry Cronwell has only wanted two things in life, to be able to play professional hockey and the freedom to make his own choices in life. When he finally manages to land a spot on the Hawks farm team, he hopes to finally have both of his dreams come true. There are only a couple of problems, first Derry’s brother, Pat is the captain of the Cougars, the Hawks biggest rivals, but Derry is terrified that his deepest secret will finally get out—that he’s gay and has a massive crush on Hawk’s forward, Fallon.
Fallon and the Cougars have a grudge that goes back for years, so the last thing he wants is one of the little, brat of a brothers on his team. But as he gets to know Derry, Fallon finds himself drawn to the timid, defensemen. Then Fallon finds out just how bad Derry’s private life is and he knows he will do anything to help the other man. Will Fallon be able to rescue Derry from all his demons?
Also by Stephani
- Drone Vampire Chronicles
- Lost Shifter Series
- The Blue Line Hockey Series
- EMS Heat Series
- The Cob Brothers Series (with Amber Kell)
- The Night Wardens Series
- Amber Allure books
- Total-E-Bound books
- Other books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday July 5.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses – please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Hmph. You continue to not feed me when I demand it. I grow displeased.” -Chaos