Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, Naked Truth (Sun, Sea & Submission #3), for a lucky commenter to win! Naked Truth will be released on June 27 by Resplendence Publishing.
Just because Claude’s father owns Pendragon Hotel, that doesn’t mean the role of running the hotel was handed to him on a silver platter. Claude had to fight for years to convince his father that allowing his gay son to run a hotel catering to gay men wouldn’t lead to him screwing either the guests or the men who worked there.
Claude’s kept every promise he made his father. He doesn’t mix business with pleasure. He doesn’t play where he works. He’s hidden his private life so well, most of the staff don’t even know he’s gay, let alone just as kinky as any of them.
But when Claude goes to meet a man who works for a nudist website, everything changes. The truth refuses to remain hidden and Claude’s whole life is stripped down and laid bare for everyone to see. The only question that remains is: will Claude be able to cope with the naked truth?
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-eight year old full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released 75 BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time â€“ and thatâ€™s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. Itâ€™s no wonder she loses track of whatâ€™s happening in the â€œrealâ€ world at timesâ€¦
While Kimâ€™s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday June 26.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses â€“ please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Look at how pale and wan I am! I am starving to death here!” -Chaos