Riley and Jack Campbell-Hayes are in a good place. Jack is expanding the DD and training quarter horses, Riley is so close to his first ethical based contract that he can almost taste it and Hayley is nearly ten and happy as all out.
Jack hires Robbie, a man recovering from a great loss, to be his right hand man. Meanwhile Riley’s flamboyant mischievous photographer friend, Eli, decides the DD is the perfect backdrop for a cowboy themed model shoot. Eli has secrets not even Riley knows about but despite what he is hiding he falls in lust with Robbie at first sight. Everyone except Robbie can see how perfect Eli would be for him.
What happens when secrets spill and lies are discovered? And just how far will Riley and Jack go to play matchmaker?
Against the backdrop of twenty half naked models on DD land, and in the midst of fighting the oil establishment that just won’t give Riley a chance, Texas Heat is the story of one hot summer in Texas with a gay rodeo, a bar fight at the Rusty Nail, humor, angst and a love between two men that just grows stronger every day.
Other Books by RJ
- Complete list
- In the Shadow of the Wolf (with Diane Adams): Shattered Secrets and Broken Memories
- The Art of Words (with Meredith Russell)
- A Better Man (with Jaime Reese)
- Texas: The Heart of Texas and Texas Winter
- Sanctuary: Guarding Morgan, The Only Easy Day, Face Value, Still Waters, Full Circle
- The Gallows Tree
RJ Scott lives in the Chiltern hills just outside London, England. She loves reading anything from thrillers to sci-fi to horror; however, her first real love will always be the world of romance. Her goal is to write stories with a heart of romance, a troubled road to reach happiness, and more than a hint of happily ever after.
RJ writes across all the genres, but if pushed she says she enjoys writing contemporary romance over the rest. You can find out more about RJ and her books at her website, on Facebook, and via Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, August 17.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses – please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Your eyes are growing heavy… heavier. When you wake up, you won’t remember giving me that can of tuna.” -Chaos