Many thanks to Valentina Heart for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m paranormal romance, What Doesn’t Kill You, for a lucky commenter to win! What Doesn’t Kill You will be released June 5 by Loose Id.
After another disastrous sexual escapade, Jae only has escape in mind. Running down the stairs he slips and the first thing he sees once he wakes up is a gorgeous stranger offering him a future with just a gaze.
Kian is a light demon who’s been looking for his chosen one for years. Even with a set goal in mind it has never been an easy path, but once he sees Jae and all the pieces fit into place the clock starts ticking and they run for their lives, trying to reach that perfect future.
With demons at their heels and dangers lurking behind every corner Kian and Jae have to rely on each other – find their strengths, defeat their enemies and nurture their delicate, still forming connection. They have to fight for their love and from belittled individuals become those who succeed.
- Complete list
- Sebastian’s Wolves
- Resisting Temptation
- King’s Conquest (Mending the Rift #1)
- Battle of Hearts
- Plug and Engage (free)
Valentina Heart lives at different locations in Split, at the coast of the Adriatic Sea. Like the directions of her stories her life takes a new twist with every passing year and she welcomes every single one.
As an avid reader for many years, she had a habit of mixing fiction with reality, until she realized that she could simply breathe life to her characters and make them as real as they could get. From forever romantic to deeply troubled, they bring joy to their creator as well as frustration with their naughty behavior.
Kinky imagination aside, she enjoys music and movies just as much as reading, but give her summer all year round and she’ll be ready to free climb, swim, or stretch in all those mind stirring yoga positions.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, June 4.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses – please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“You know you wanna rub my tummy. I promise I won’t draw too much blood…” -Chaos