Congats to Renee M, who won her choice ofÂ Orlinâ€™s Fall (Planetary Submissives #2) or Twisted Rose (Killers & Thorns #1) by Amber Kell!
Congrats to Lea W, who won the signed paperback copy of CamwolfÂ by JL Merrow! Camwolf will be out in paperback from Samhain Publishing today.
Many thanks to Luisa Prieto for donating two ebook copies of her freshly released m/m paranormal romance, After Dark (After #1), for lucky commenters to win!
Andrew Sutter buried a few secrets alongside his brother Tyler that day; the disappearance of his first love, the possibility that he almost lost his current lover, Devon Forsythe.
Like his secrets, Tyler won’t stay buried.
After fighting off Tyler, Andrew inadvertently wakens his own magical abilities. Now able to see magic in the world around him, he discovers that his lover has a few secrets of his own.
This was previously released but the story has been re-edited and expanded an additional 35k from the original.
- Cooking with Ergot
- Dark Designs (Half Lives #1)
- Written in Blood
- So Fey: Queer Fairy Fiction (ed. by Steve Berman)
- Complete list
Dark fantasy writer by day, dark fantasy writer by night. Iâ€™m charmingly dull that way. 😉
You can visit Luisa at her website and her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, April 9.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
*You’ll have to excuse me. The latest version of Picasa has all sorts of fun photo editing tools… 🙂
49 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: After Dark (After #1) by Luisa Prieto [CONTEST CLOSED]”
count me in please
count me in.
Count me in, please! Thanks! 😉
Count me in, please!
Please count me in.
Yikes! Where’s Dr. Who?!
A recent post from margene..What a Difference
count me in!
Please count me in! 🙂
Chris- Has Chaos gone electric?
A recent post from Lorraine..Toronto Life
Wonder if you would throw my name into the mix, please? This looks interesting.
please count me in!!
Please count me in, thanks 🙂
Eep, creepy kitty is creepy o.O
Please include me in this as well. Thanks
Please count me in. Oh, if I were you, I’d feed that creepy looking cat!! lol
Please count me in. Thanks 🙂
Please enter me on the contest. (dark kitty pic! LOL)
I’m super glad I don’t look like that when I’m in EAT mode. If I did I’d look like that an awful lot!
A recent post from cursingmama..Where is my lunch?
Love that cover. Please count me in. thanks.
A recent post from Melanie Marshall..Review of Inherit The Sky by Ariel Tachna
Please count me in, thanks
That a very Dr Who-esque rendition of Chaos!
A recent post from mrspao..Making Monday: Sloooow socks
I’m in. Thanks!
lol Your Picasa experimentation looks nice. Artistic kitty.
please count me in
Please count me in:)
Count me in, please
Psycho Chaos picture!! 🙂
Please count me in!
A recent post from Kate..Books I read in March…
Thank you to Stumbling Over Chaos & Luisa Prieto for donating an ebook copy of her newly released M/M Paranormal Romance, After Dark (After #1). Thank You. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to enter this giveaway.
Take care & Much Success On Your Release,
PaParanormalFan (Reneeâ€™ S.)
Count me in!
Please count me in. And I have to say, that’s not necessarily a good look for poor Chaos!
Yay! Second chance to get it. heh… please count me in on this too.
please please please!! I want to win this one! 🙂
Count me in on this one please!
Hmm, going by the blurb, I wonder if that’s how Chaos appears now that Andrew has woken own magical abilities!
add me, thanks 🙂
and please, feed Chaos, IÂ´m a bit worried… 😀
🙂 Please dig me out the hat 🙂
Please count me in!
sounds interesting…count me in please.
Chaos is radiating purple! That deserves a treat. It looks like he must be burning a lot of calories. His eyeballs are starving!
A recent post from Brenda..Cool Things
Sounds good! Count me in, please.
Please count me in! 😀
Count me in I’m always looking for new reads and the authors that right them.
I’m braving the scary Chaos, because this book sounds so good! Enter me please.
me too please!
me three please!
Oh wow, look at that cover! Please add me 🙂
A recent post from Erica Pike..Hoppy Easter Blog Hop – Giveaway
I’m entering the contest.
I read this a couple of years ago and enjoyed. I look forward in reading the revised version.
Please count me in 😀
Please count me in. Thanks.
Please count me in.
Please enter me!
Comments are closed.