Andrew Sutter buried a few secrets alongside his brother Tyler that day; the disappearance of his first love, the possibility that he almost lost his current lover, Devon Forsythe.
Like his secrets, Tyler won’t stay buried.
After fighting off Tyler, Andrew inadvertently wakens his own magical abilities. Now able to see magic in the world around him, he discovers that his lover has a few secrets of his own.
This was previously released but the story has been re-edited and expanded an additional 35k from the original.
- Cooking with Ergot
- Dark Designs (Half Lives #1)
- Written in Blood
- So Fey: Queer Fairy Fiction (ed. by Steve Berman)
- Complete list
Dark fantasy writer by day, dark fantasy writer by night. Iâ€™m charmingly dull that way. 😉
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, April 9.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
*You’ll have to excuse me. The latest version of Picasa has all sorts of fun photo editing tools… 🙂