Many thanks to Amber Kell for donating an ebook copy of her freshly released kinky scifi m/m romance, Orlin’s Fall (Planetary Submissives #2), or her freshly released kinky m/m romance, Twisted Rose (Killers & Thorns #1), for a lucky winner to choose between!
Orlin didn’t know when he put himself up for sale that he would be responsible for changing a kingdom.
Broke and homeless, Orlin puts himself up for sale as a pet. Approached by his new Master, Orlin decides maybe being owned by a gorgeous king wouldn’t be fate worse than death. He doesn’t expect to become the one person who changes the views of an entire kingdom…or to be more than a lover for the man who buys him.
At first sight of the sexy oiled sub, Aester Fall knows he’s not leaving until Orlin belongs to him. He might be hanging on to his kingdom by his fingernails but he knows some things are worth the fight. When he returns home with Orlin, he learns his new pet might not be as pet-like as he first appeared.
Neither man expects to change the fate of a world…much less two of them.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand link)
When Ian Stiller goes to rescue his drunken friend from a BDSM club, he’s surprised to find himself attracted to the owner, Daniel Rose. A killing spree throws the two men together when Rose decides he needs his favorite detective to help catch the murderer. Ian’s disguise as Daniel’s new sub takes a turn for the darker side when the undercover detective begins to suspect the killer is someone close to them.
Note: This title is a re-edited re-release.
Excerpt (scroll down and select tab)
Amber is one of those quiet people they always tell you to watch out for. She lives in Dallas with her husband, two sons, two cats and one extremely stupid dog. You can find out more about Amber and her books at her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, April 2.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“If you didn’t want me on the table, you wouldn’t put a kitty bed here. Placemat, whatever.” -Mayhem