Many thanks to Finn Marlowe for donating a paperback copy of her kinky paranormal m/m romance, A Thread of Deepest Black, for a lucky commenter to win! This contest is open worldwide except where considered illegal.
The seduction of his enemy is the ultimate hunt…
When his mortal enemy, the handsome and deadly Colton DÃ¨carie, shows up on his doorstep asking an unspeakable favor, Killian Frost is cautious – and curious. What could drive a shape-shifter to beg a werewolf for an honorable death in the line of duty – defending humans from soul-stealing Lycans? Moreover, why ask Killian, who has kept his own feet off that dark path?
Colton’s conflicted heart can take no more of the violence that consumes more of his humanity with every hunt. Even now, Killian’s werewolf scent makes him burn with the instinctive urge to shift and destroy. Death would be a mercy, but the price is impossibly simple: one night of submission in Killian’s bed.
Yet as Killian extracts payment in flesh and pleasure, Colton finds himself giving all that’s demanded of him and more, feeling something he hasn’t felt in a long time. Alive. And Killian discovers the hidden cost of sleeping with the enemy. To keep the balance between light and dark, Bella Luna binds his Lycan blood with a quest to unravel a conspiracy threatening all his kind. If he’s brave enough, he’ll discover a love that means more than the power of a dead man’s soul.
Contains plotting and scheming, a wicked, whip-wielding werewolf whose favorite word is “Mine” and a sexy shifter bound with red ribbon whose favorite reply is “I hate you.”
Excerpt (scroll down and select tab)
Also by Finn
Finn Marlowe is a paralegal by day and erotic (M/M) romance novelist by night. She believes daydreaming is a vastly underrated pastime and probably spends way too much time at it. Her kids no longer ask whatâ€™s wrong when they spy her staring off into space â€“ they just assume sheâ€™s mentally plotting a scene from her next novel and theyâ€™re probably right. Paranormal romance is her favorite genre to write, and her stories are usually on the dark side because she still believes in things that go bump in the night.
Finn calls British Columbia home and when sheâ€™s not enjoying the beautiful outdoors, sheâ€™s inside reading or resenting the fact her kids are better video game players than she is. If there were more hours in the day, sheâ€™d like to become a better artist, a greener gardener and learn to speak Spanish. Since she believes all dreams are possible if you donâ€™t give up on them, she expects to regain her video game hi-scores, naturally vanquish all garden pests and finally paint what lives inside her imagination. As for speaking Spanish, well, sheâ€™ll settle for learning to pronounce all the good curse words.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, June 11.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses â€“ please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- This contest is open worldwide except where considered illegal.
“Woolly socks make me so happy! Woolly socks can make me purr!” -Mayhem