Carny Jessup here. Let me tell you a little about myself. The best part of my life began when my aunt’s homophobic squeeze smashed his fist into my face. I already knew a wizard named Jackson Spey lived on my side of town, so I figured I’d turn things around by becoming his apprentice.
Problem was, Spey didn’t want an apprentice. He was going through a midlife crisis. All he wanted was to build beautiful furniture and live in peace with his beautiful husband, Adin. He still took me in, though. Guess he felt sorry for me. And he was intrigued by the red paths I’d been seeing in the air.
Hey, I’m only 19, so how could I have foreseen the rest? That I’d fall for a breathtaking boy named Peter, who was at the center of some strange magic tied to Jackson’s past. And I’d have to deal with a sorcerer named Bezod, an evil pig who plagued all four of us and threatened to destroy our relationships.
Sometimes you just have to fight for what’s right. Like love. I might’ve been new to the boyfriend gig and Jackson might’ve been a reluctant wizard, but when the time came, we were ready to kick some supernatural ass.
Readers can find out more about Jackson Spey and Adin Swift, the secondary couple in Carny’s Magic, at KZ Snow’s website
Other Books by KZ
- Obsessed – Changeling Press
- Bastards and Pretty Boys, InDescent, To Be Where You Are, and Fugly – Liquid Silver Books
- The Utopia-X series, Mobry’s Dick, and Electric Melty Tingles – Loose Id
- Jude in Chains, The Prayer Waltz, Mongrel, precious_boy, Visible Friend, Abercrombie Zombie, The Zero Knot, & A Hole in God’s Pocket – Dreamspinner Press
KZ Snow has published over thirty shorts, novellas, and novels in a variety of genres and with a variety of publishers, including Loose Id, Dreamspinner Press, Ellora’s Cave, Cerridwen Press, Liquid Silver Books, Changeling Press, and Samhain Publishing (under a different name). At the urging of two headstrong characters, she began writing m/m romance about five years ago and fell in love with it. Her work has since been exclusively in that genre.
She lives with one human and two canine companions in rural Wisconsin.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, May 28.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses – please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
*stripey sock bliss* -Mayhem