Congrats to Ann R, who won her choice Kissing Orion (A Vampireâ€™s Kiss #1) or Protecting His Soul by Amber Kell!
Many thanks to Eden Winters for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Fallen Angel (Angel of 13th Street #2), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Fallen Angel will be released on May 9 by Torquere Press.
Ten years of rescuing lost youth from the streets wear a man out, and Noah Everett buckles under the pressure of being “The Angel.” What began as a two-man mission is now going corporate, meaning rules, regulations and inexperienced volunteers needing guidance in a field Noah makes up as he goes along. On top of this, his latest prospective rescue doesn’t seem to go to plan. Is he losing his touch? Normally he’d turn to his mentor, Doc, in times of trouble, but the old man’s strength isn’t what it used to be. Noah’s lover would be the next most obvious choice to share this burden with, but Jeremy Kincaid is about to leave for college. After all Jeremy’s endured to achieve this goal, Noah won’t stand in his way, even though he fears losing the man to the joys of student life.
Jeremy may be young and caught up in his own fights, but he’s not blind to Noahâ€™s plight, and now questions his own choices. Four years at State with a full ride will launch his future, but his present includes Noah – and a meth addict who’s become Jeremy’s own personal mission.
When a physical attack sends Noah spinning out of control, Jeremy must reevaluate his life and plans before the man he knows and loves disappears forever.
Other Books by Eden
- Complete list, including shorts and free reads
- The Angel of 13th Street
- The Match Before Christmas, Fanning the Flames (The Match Before Christmas #2), and A Lie I Can Live With (The Match Before Christmas #3)
- Highway Man
- The Pirateâ€™s Gamble
- Same Time Next Year
Our heroine sits quietly in her cube, just one of many, typing, filing, and breaking the occasional nail, hiding her true identity beneath her clever disguise of nerdy glasses and business suits (with sensible shoes!). Frantic eyes watch the clock as she waits impatiently for the ruse to end and her true calling to begin.
With eager anticipation she drives her average car to her average home, and eats her average (vegetarian and completely healthy!) meal alone. The minutes tick by, and when the sun finally sets she leaps tall sofas in a single bound, shedding her disguise to take on her true super heroine persona! Is she in such a rush to save the world? Save the city? Save the neighborâ€™s kitten from a tree! No! She liberates her laptop from the evil clutches of arch villain, Hall Closet, and flings it open to free the worlds hiding within its depths. There are lonely werewolves searching desperately for mates, spoiled rich boys just waiting for her gentle caress of the keyboard to create someone whoâ€™ll truly understand them, and futuristic soldiers, gunning across the universe to save the men they loveâ€¦ No scenario is too bizarre! A time traveling pirate? No problem! Violin playing specter haunting a Scottish castle? You betcha!
When sheâ€™s not busily creating happy-ever-afters for fictional hotties, our heroine enjoys music, the great outdoors, and cruising down the highway on the back of a Harley Davidson.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, May 8.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
*sunbeam bliss* -Chaos & Mayhem
81 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Fallen Angel (Angel of 13th Street #2) by Eden Winters [CONTEST CLOSED]”
At first glance, I thought this photo was of one kitty pouncing on the other…
add me, add me, thanks 🙂
Really enjoyed the first book so of course I want to read more. Sign me up.
Oh please count me in! I cannot wait for this new one from Eden.
Please count me in.
Please count me in.
I loved Angel of 13th Street. I cant wait until the 9th! Please count me in.
OMG! I LOVED The Angel of 13th Street!!! Can’t WAIT to read the sequel. Please sign me up.
Count me in please 🙂
I loved the first book, sign me up for the second! thanks
Count me in, please!
count me in please!
Add me, please 🙂
Count me in!
Oh please count me in! I’ve been waiting so long for this to come out!!!
Count me in, please!
Count me in please:)
I loved Jeremy and Noah in first book. Please, count me for this one 😀
I’m so in for this. I really loved the first part!
Please count me in!
Just got my hands on the first book and would love to enter this contest for the sequel 🙂
i’m baaaaaaaaack. hopefully the fates have missed me and will smile on me this time 😛
count me in, baby!
I’d love to have the sequel!
Me too please 😉
I love Eden Winters – please count me in!
Count me in pls, thanks!
I’ve been waiting for this book for a long time. Please count me in.
Please count me in.
I’d love to be entered for this book!
Comments are closed.