Congrats to Shaz, who won Giving In (Wanting #2) by Piper Vaughn!Â Giving In is being released by Less Than Three Press today.
Many thanks to RJ Scott for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romantic suspense, The Only Easy Day (Sanctuary #2), for a lucky commenter to win! The Only Easy Day will be released by Silver Publishing on February 18.
Joseph Kinnon is back on US soil after six months in Iraq. The Navy SEAL is looking forward to downtime and to reconnect with family. His CO is waiting for the team and tells Joseph that his step-sister sister, Elisabeth Costain, has been murdered.
Dale MacIntyre, Sanctuary operative, is helping Morgan Drake and Nik Valentinov to track down who ordered Elisabeth Costain killed. As an ex-SEAL he knows as soon as Elisabeth’s brother comes home that the shit really will hit the fan. He expects a one man war to be waged by Joseph on the Bullen family and doesn’t want any part of it.
However, when their missions collide they find themselves working together to find the real reason Elisabeth died.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Other Books by RJ
- Complete list
- In the Shadow of the Wolf (with Diane Adams): Shattered Secrets and Broken Memories
- Texas: The Heart of Texas and Texas Winter
- Sanctuary:Â Guarding Morgan
- The Gallows Tree
- The Decisions We Make
RJ Scott lives in the Chiltern hills just outside London, England. She loves reading anything from thrillers to sci-fi to horror; however, her first real love will always be the world of romance. Her goal is to write stories with a heart of romance, a troubled road to reach happiness, and more than a hint of happily ever after.
She is published with Silver Publishing an-d Dreamspinner Press and was nominated in the Love Romance Cafe Awards of 2010 as Best GLBTQ Author, for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror (Oracle) and as Best Paranormal Author. Oracle was also nominated for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror 2010 in Elisa Rolleâ€™s Rainbow Awards and was awarded an Honorable Mention (5th). RJâ€™s contemporary romance, The Christmas Throwaway, remained at number one on Amazon and at All Romance over Christmas and into the New Year. She cannot believe how lucky 2010 was for her and her foray into the world of MM writing.
RJ writes across all the genres, but if pushed she says she enjoys writing contemporary romance over the rest. Her newest release, Back Home, has already received favourable reviews on the Silver site and on Goodreads.
You can find out more about RJ and her books at her website, on Facebook, and via Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, February 17.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If you have an email account with AOL or Netscape, I will not be able to send email to you.
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“If you’re trying to piss me off, you’re doing a really good job of it.” -Chaos
79 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: The Only Easy Day (Sanctuary #2) by RJ Scott [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Would love to win. thanks fo the contest.
Please count me in! You’re on a military roll! Love it!
please count me in!
Hope I have the luck of the draw. 🙂
Loved the first..count me in please
I’m sooooo dying to read this book! Please, count me in! Thanks! 🙂
Count me in, please.
Count me in please!
I am entering the contest.
I’ve been eyeying RJ Scott’s works far too long. It’s time for me start buying and reading.
I’m always eager for her next release. Count me in please 🙂 Thanks, Chris!
Please count me in.
Count me in please.
Would love to have a copy of this, RJ is one of the best 🙂
Love Morgan and Nik!! Win or not, this book WILL be mine 😀
Count me in please.
Thanks guys… not only to the wonderful Chris for hosting this… but for every single comment you all leave… they make me so happy… RJ X
Aw, you’re very welcome, RJ! 🙂
i am in it to win it. Love all your books.
Count me in, over, about, and every which way you can. Can’t wait but any which way, going to have to dig deep for the (gosh I dislike this word)… patience. Thank you one and all…. and to all a good night!
Count me in, please:)
Count me in please:)
Heh. Beware the pissed off kitty!
RJ Scott’s new book “The One Easy Day” (Sanctuary 2} would love to win.
Adding myself to the list. Hoping to win! 🙂
Please count me in!
Love RJ’s work, please include me!
Please count me in
This sounds great! Thanks for the chance.
Can’t believe I overlooked this one 🙁
Please add my name to the hat.
Comments are closed.