Congrats to Majken, who wonÂ Ravenâ€™s Mark (Sandpipers #2) by Jade Archer! Ravenâ€™s Mark was released yesterday by Total-E-Bound.
Many thanks to Valentina Heart for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming fantasy m/m romance, King’s Conquest (Mending the Rift #1), for a lucky commenter to win!Â King’s Conquest will be released on January 21 by Silver Publishing.
When the only way to save a kingdom is to give himself to a king, Prince Rin wants guarantees he’s not selling his life in the process. A union for a child and he’s safe – unless the childbirth kills him.
In a world where two kingdoms are constantly at war, Prince Rinin, heir to the throne of Kari Kingdom, has been demanded as a war conquest by King Merinej of Jede. The choice is simple: the prince will travel to his enemy’s kingdom and share the king’s bed, or else the war continues. But Rin will not lower himself to be a whore, so he demands a contract requiring the king to be faithful. In return, the prince will risk his life by giving the king a child.
Where Rin expected nothing more than a business arrangement, he receives affection. The more surprising realization is the willingness of his own heart to return the same. But even his king cannot save Rin from those who wish him harm, and their joining might be over before it can fully bloom.
Excerpt (scroll down and select tab)
- Eyes of an Innocent (In the Eyes #1) and Teacher Plus Two (In the Eyes #2)
- Looking for Adventure
- Sebastianâ€™s Wolves
- Resisting Temptation
- Plug and Engage (free)
Valentina Heart lives at different locations in Split, at the coast of the Adriatic Sea. Like the directions of her stories her life takes a new twist with every passing year and she welcomes every single one.
As an avid reader for many years, she had a habit of mixing fiction with reality, until she realized that she could simply breathe life to her characters and make them as real as they could get. From forever romantic to deeply troubled, they bring joy to their creator as well as frustration with their naughty behavior.
Kinky imagination aside, she enjoys music and movies just as much as reading, but give her summer all year round and sheâ€™ll be ready to free climb, swim, or stretch in all those mind stirring yoga positions.
You can find out more about Valentina at her website, on Goodreads, or on Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, January 23.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If you have an email account with AOL or Netscape, I will not be able to send email to you.
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Make sure you’re getting my good side in that photo, Mom!” -Chaos
70 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: King’s Conquest (Mending the Rift #1) by Valentina Heart [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Mpreg? I have only read 1 (one) fanfiction. I wonder if I might like it after all. Count me, please 🙂
add me, thanks 🙂
Oooh!! U’ve waited for this!!! Yay! I love mpreg! Please count me in too! I love books like this!! <3
Count me in 😀
Please count me in 😛
Me too please!
I would love to read this book! Please, count me in!
Nothing like mpreg to get your reading groove back. Please count me in 🙂
Count me in please!
Am completely up for it. Can’t wait. sounds exciting.
Count me in! Thanks!
Sounds like my kind of book. I’d love to win:-)
Sounds interesting 🙂
Count me in, please.
Mpreg that’s not fanfic?! When did this happen? 😉
Count me in!
Looks very good – count me in!
Valentina is a new author for me. I haven’t read a story about this befoe so I can’t wait to read this one. It’s very interesting. Thanks for the chance.
I like mpreg stories, so please count me in. Thanks
Please count me in 😀
want to see how a man has a baby on my list
This looks terrific. Please count me in.
A recent post from Seanna Lea..still on track
Comments are closed.