Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Night Terrors (Night Wardens #1), for a lucky commenter to win! Night Terrors will be released by eXtasy Books on October 31.
Since the beginning of time, an elite group of human warriors called Wardens protected mankind from all supernatural threats. Born into this destiny, a Warden’s duties passed from father to son… until the supernaturals made peace and the Wardens were no longer needed. Since then, knowledge of their existence has faded into myth and legend.
Recently, the peace has been broken as civil wars and infighting fragment the supernatural species and the Wardens are needed again. One Warden, Rev, could not be more unprepared for what lies ahead. In an instant, he goes from college student to literally fighting for his life as he’s forced to enter a dark world he wanted no part of. To make matters worse, his stubborn, by-the-book mentor Jess has little patience for a Warden who’s inexperienced and bumbling at best.
Just as Rev thinks things couldn’t be worse, he realizes he’s falling for his hard-ass mentor. Will Jess return the feelings? Or will Rev be dealing with a broken heart while trying to save the world?
Also by Stephani
- Archangel Series
- Drone Vampire Chronicles
- Lost Shifter Series
- The Blue Line Hockey Series
- EMS Heat Series
- Friends-to-Lovers Series
- Amber Allure books
- Total-E-Bound books
- Other books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When sheâ€™s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, sheâ€™s working on numerous projects.
You can visit Stephani at her blog or her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, October 31.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I can be cute, too, dammit. See?!” -Chaos
63 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Night Terrors (Night Wardens #1) by Stephani Hecht [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Count me in, please
Please count me in
Stephani Hecht’s style is awesome. please count me in 🙂
A recent post from Andra..Ramblings and some books
Please count me in
Crazy kitty is home.
She’s plumper because they got her hydrated and the medicines seem to be helping, but she hasn’t eaten since we got her home last evening. She did lay atop our bed after the kids had gone to sleep so we (hubby and I) could giver her some love.
So far today, we’ve only seen her to go to the litter box. [sigh] Cross fingers.
Don’t want to seem greedy but the book sounds great, so (ducking head) please enter me?
count me in, thanks
I’m entering the contest.
Another great book by Stephani Hecht. I tell you, she just keeps cranking them out!
Count me in please.
I’d like to be in, please!
Add me, please *puppy eyes*
A recent post from Erica Pike..My First Book Deal!
Woo! Definitely up for this!
Please count me in.
Comments are closed.