Today is a two post/two cat picture day! Don’t miss my second post about New Orleans and GayRomLit! 🙂
Congrats to Monica J, who won Nexus (Warder #5) by Mary Calmes!Â Nexus is being released by Dreamspinner Press today.
Many thanks to Valentina Heart for donating an ebook copy of her freshly released m/m/m science fiction romance, Teacher Plus Two (In the Eyes #2), for a lucky commenter to win!
In a technologically advanced universe where humans are classed according to their sexual expertise, Orrin, a man approaching revered Teacher status, is kidnapped and forced to educate slaves in the pleasures of the flesh. Before he can attempt to teach his first student, he has to save the life of Fai, a purring Mattian. Orrin just manages to nurse his little lion back to health when their cell gains another occupant: Hara, an exotic and experienced slave who was sold by his old master. Despite their difficult circumstances and knowing they will eventually be separated, the three men form an steadfast bond.
Soon Hara finds himself with a colorful new Master across the universe while Orrin and Fai remain behind at the slave traders’ base. With their problems only building daily, can they find a way back to each other or will they succumb to the trials they face?
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
- Eyes of an Innocent (In the Eyes #1)
- Looking for Adventure
- Sebastianâ€™s Wolves
- Resisting Temptation
- Plug and Engage (free)
Valentina Heart lives at different locations in Split, at the coast of the Adriatic Sea. Like the directions of her stories her life takes a new twist with every passing year and she welcomes every single one.
As an avid reader for many years, she had a habit of mixing fiction with reality, until she realized that she could simply breathe life to her characters and make them as real as they could get. From forever romantic to deeply troubled, they bring joy to their creator as well as frustration with their naughty behavior.
Kinky imagination aside, she enjoys music and movies just as much as reading, but give her summer all year round and sheâ€™ll be ready to free climb, swim, or stretch in all those mind stirring yoga positions.
You can find out more about Valentina at her website, on Goodreads, or on Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, November 3.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Apparently being cute is exhausting. Shhh… 🙂
33 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Teacher Plus Two (In the Eyes #2) by Valentina Heart [CONTEST CLOSED]”
I can’t begin to imagine how exhausting being cute is…maybe that’s why cats sleep so much?
A recent post from orannia..Offline
Count me in. 🙂
Being cute is hard work. I love how adorable they all are. Saru-chan is the same way.
Please count me in. I was a little skeptical, but I enjoyed the excerpt.
A recent post from Seanna Lea..a weekend in the kitchen
Please count me in:)
Count me in please! 🙂
Awwwww, too cute.
A recent post from margene..Reasons To Finish a Pair of Socks
Count me in too please!
Yeah, I know it’s 2.41am for me… Oh well..
count me in please
It’s a tiring job, but someone’s gotta do it. 😀
I’m in. 🙂
Okay, wow. This is really interesting to me. Please enter me. Thank you.
Count me in please:)
Please count me in as well. Thanks
Me too please x
A cute kitty’s work is never done. 😉
A recent post from Sydney..RIP Zoe Ferret, 2002-2011
Count me in, too, please.
Sounds good! Count me in, please.
Please count me in!
This looks good! Please sign me up.
Please count me in!
Don’t I know it!
Count me in please
Aww I bet that tiny yellow mouse had a lot to do with it too.
A recent post from mrspao..50% forgiven
I’m in please.
I’m entering the contest.
Oh, this sounds interesting…
Would love to be included – thanks!
The guy on the cover is seriously hot! Please add me 🙂
A recent post from Erica Pike..My First Book Deal!
Oh! I really liked the first one. I’d definitely love a chance at this one! ^w^
Please enter me too. Thanks!
Ooh, I liked the first one. Please count me in. =)
Please count me in.
Please count me in. Thanks.
Count me in please.
Don’t know why I’ve never entered… But count me in, please! 🙂
please count me in Too!
Comments are closed.