Kian (Book 1)
Kian ap Rhys is a warlock, a protector and wielder of The Fire. This fire shines purest in a warlock and is coveted by the Nameless.Â When his uncle’s Fire is stolen, Kian vows vengeance and seeks the aid of Regan Campbell.
As a hunter of the supernatural predators Regan is the perfect choice to aid Kian on his quest, but Regan is suspicious of the warlock and unwilling to help.
It isn’t until their lives are endangered by The Nameless and all choice has been stripped away that they realize they must trust one another or be destroyed.
Darach (Book 2)
Darach is distraught. Not only has he lost his best friend Kian to worlds unknown, but he is unable to follow. The only time someone of his world can pass to the Other World is when the barriers are thinnest at All Hallows Eve, but he canâ€™t wait that long. He needs to find Kian now before the Other World destroys him. Who in Uffern knows what is happening to his friend in the dangerous other place?
There is only one solution, he needs greater magic to pass across to the other world.
There is an ancient tribe of travelers, Cariad, that City people are told to avoid, users of magic so perverted and awful that just to talk of them means instant banishment from Council-run City.
This tribe, the Cariad, are the stuff of childrenâ€™s nightmares, stories of death and destruction follow this tribe wherever they go, users of strong magic. It’s only his desperate need to rescue Kian that drives him to make contact with the Cariad, and with Ceithin.
Not is all as it seems, and with the Guardian of the Fire tracking them down, Ceithin must teach Darach the ways long forgotten to control Fire, before they are found.
Eoin is faced with the end of times. With his friends at his side, can he rescue the prisoner who might hold the secrets to winning the battle between Cariad and City as well as the key to his heart?
His bond brothers, Kian and Darach, probably hate him for his necessary lie, two-thirds of the Council wants him dead, and the prisoner’s amber Fire is killing them both.
The third book in the Fire Trilogy discovers more old Guardians, ancient Cariad magik, and not least of all the other half of Eoin: Trystyn.
RJ Scott lives in the Chiltern hills just outside London, England. She loves reading anything from thrillers to sci-fi to horror; however, her first real love will always be the world of romance. Her goal is to write stories with a heart of romance, a troubled road to reach happiness, and more than a hint of happily ever after.
She is published with Silver Publishing and Dreamspinner Press and was nominated in the Love Romance Cafe Awards of 2010 as Best GLBTQ Author, for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror (Oracle) and as Best Paranormal Author. Oracle was also nominated for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror 2010 in Elisa Rolleâ€™s Rainbow Awards and was awarded an Honorable Mention (5th). RJâ€™s contemporary romance, The Christmas Throwaway, remained at number one on Amazon and at All Romance over Christmas and into the New Year. She cannot believe how lucky 2010 was for her and her foray into the world of MM writing.
RJ writes across all the genres, but if pushed she says she enjoys writing contemporary romance over the rest. Her newest release, Back Home, has already received favourable reviews on the Silver site and on Goodreads.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, September 16.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Prepare to die, evil fleece blanket!” -Chaos