Many thanks to Amy Lane for donating an ebook copy of her recently released science fiction m/m romance, A Solid Core of Alpha, for a lucky commenter to win!
In an act of heroism and self-sacrifice, Anderson Rawn’s sister saved him from the destruction of their tiny mining colony, but her actions condemned the thirteen-year-old to ten years of crushing loneliness on the hyperspace journey to a new home. Using electronics and desperation, Anderson creates a family to keep him company, but family isn’t always a blessing.
When Anderson finally arrives, C.J. Poulson greets him with curiosity and awe, because anyone who can survive a holocaust and reinvent holo-science is going to be a legend and right up C.J.’s alley. But the more C.J. investigates how Anderson endured the last ten years, the deeper he is drawn into a truly dangerous fantasy, one that offers the key to Anderson’s salvation – and his destruction.
In spite of his best intentions, C.J. canâ€™t resist the terribly seductive Anderson. Their attraction threatens to destroy them, because the heart of a man who can survive the destruction of his people and retain his sense of self holds a solid core of alpha male that will not be denied.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
- Complete list
- Truth in the Dark (m/m fairy tale) â€“ Review
- Talker â€“ Review & Talkerâ€™s Redemption â€“ Review (both m/m romance)
- The Locker Room (m/m romance) â€“ Review
- Living Promises (Promises #3) (m/m romance) – Review
Amy Lane knits, mothers four children, and writes like sheâ€™s got a slave-driver with a whip and a cattle-prod standing behind her chair. She, her brood, and her beloved mate, Mack, live in a crumbling mortgage in Citrus Heights, California, which is riddled with spiders, cats, a really gassy dog, and more than its share of fancy and weirdness. Feel free to visit her at her blog and her website, where she will ride the buzz of receiving your e-mail until her head swells and she can no longer leave the house.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, September 6.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Oh, beloved food bowl, when will you be filled again? I pine for you…” -Chaos
76 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: A Solid Core of Alpha by Amy Lane [CONTEST CLOSED]”
please count me in too!
Please put my name in the hat 🙂
Please count me in! Thanks
Please count me in!
Yes, sign me up for this one too please.
Please count me in! I have been dying read this book. Thank you for opening this contest!
Me! Me! enter me please! I lurve Amy Lane and I so want this book!
Ooh, yes please Chris!
Count me in, please! I love Amy Lane’s books!
Please count me in
Oooh! This sounds intriguing put me in that hat too please!
I didn’t know Chaos was a poet, maybe he could write a cat based poetry book.
Please count me in! ;D
Add me to please. Amy is one of my favorites.
I missed this cos I was away. Count me in please!
A recent post from Jenre..Holiday Reading
Well I saw that Kris gave this one like eleventy stars on Goodreads so it must be pretty special. Alternatively Amy has paid Kris a ton of cash! LOL! I’m going with the first option as being most likely though. (Kris is just as likely to take the $$ and still be honest in a review – pesky integrity!!) please count me in. 😀
A recent post from Kaetrin..Between Sinners and Saints by Marie Sexton
I’m entering the contest.
I love Amy Lane’s works and I know I’ll enjoy this one, too.
Yes! Please enter me in the contest.
I’d like to join in this one too. 🙂
Poor kitty, if I could I’d feed you 🙂
Count me in please!
Woo Hoo another book to read from Amy Lane – Please count me in to win a free copy.
I’m too poor to buy new books after feeding my 7 cats, 2 dogs, 1 teen, 1 pre-teen and of course hubby!
A recent post from BookLover62..Eat Prey Love (Love at Stake, #9)
Please count me in, thanks.
Count me in!
Count me in, please.
Please count me in. Thanks
I love Amy’s books! Please count me in 🙂
Wow! I really want this one. Count me in.
Comments are closed.