Congrats to eva, who won Change on the Fly (Blue Line Hockey #5) by Stephani Hecht! Change on the Fly is being released today by eXtasy Books.
Many thanks to Eden Winters for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming fantasy m/m romance, Galen and the Forest Lord, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Galen and the Forest Lord will be released by Torquere Press on September 10.
By the time Galen Olaf-kin woke up and smelled the spiced ale, it was too late, and he never finished the wicked deed for which he stood trial. Banished from his home, he flees to the forest, taking nothing but the unwanted infant he’s rescued. Perhaps the legends are true and the Forest Lord will take them both in – he’s said to give sanctuary to outcasts, but none of the stories mention the naughty, tempting things he whispers, or that he shares Galen’s forbidden passions.
Lord Erik rolls his eyes at the prophecy that says when human hands deliver a babe to the forest he’ll meet the mate destined to reunite forest folk with humankind. What interest has he in a child? The handsome human that brings the babe is another matter entirely, and a little thing like destiny won’t stand in Erik’s way of claiming the golden-haired Galen as his own. Or will it?
Sometimes prophecies are overrated, legends incomplete, and heroes not always the sharpest swords in the scabbard.
Other Books by Eden
- Complete list, including shorts and free reads
- The Wish
- The Angel of 13th Street
- The Match Before Christmas and Fanning the Flames (The Match Before Christmas #2)
- Settling the Score
- Highway Man
Our heroine sits quietly in her cube, just one of many, typing, filing, and breaking the occasional nail, hiding her true identity beneath her clever disguise of nerdy glasses and business suits (with sensible shoes!). Frantic eyes watch the clock as she waits impatiently for the ruse to end and her true calling to begin.
With eager anticipation she drives her average car to her average home, and eats her average (vegetarian and completely healthy!) meal alone. The minutes tick by, and when the sun finally sets she leaps tall sofas in a single bound, shedding her disguise to take on her true super heroine persona! Is she in such a rush to save the world? Save the city? Save the neighborâ€™s kitten from a tree! No! She liberates her laptop from the evil clutches of arch villain, Hall Closet, and flings it open to free the worlds hiding within its depths. There are lonely werewolves searching desperately for mates, spoiled rich boys just waiting for her gentle caress of the keyboard to create someone whoâ€™ll truly understand them, and futuristic soldiers, gunning across the universe to save the men they loveâ€¦ No scenario is too bizarre! A time traveling pirate? No problem! Violin playing specter haunting a Scottish castle? You betcha!
When sheâ€™s not busily creating happy-ever-afters for fictional hotties, our heroine enjoys music, the great outdoors, and cruising down the highway on the back of a Harley Davidson.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, September 9.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I don’t think it’s very nice of Mom to call me Crabby McCrabberson. Hmph.” -Chaos
66 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Galen and the Forest Lord by Eden Winters [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Oh Chaos, I’m sure she was just joking 🙂
A recent post from orannia..Books 2011: August Update
sounds like fun. Count me in plz. 🙂
I LOVE Eden Winters!! Count me in!
Please count me in.
I’ll read anything by Winters. Pls count me in.
Please count me in, thanks.
Please count me in. Thanks
Please count me in
Yay, count me in for this too!
A recent post from Harper Bell..Tattoo Tuesday:) (Mostly) SFW
Count me in. Thanks.
Count me in.
Oh yea! New Eden! Please count me in.
Would love to have this one.
Am I too late? If not count me in too!
Please count me in too! This book sounds really good!! ^^ <3
Love Eden’s books! Please count me in!
Comments are closed.