Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming short kinky m/m romance, Not One Word (Stand Alone Shorts #1), for a lucky commenter to win! Not One WordÂ will be released August 17 by Resplendence Publishing.
Nothing interesting has ever happened to Ben while he takes his evening run through the park opposite his house – until today that is.
He spots a very strangely dressed man sitting all alone on the grass not far from the path he runs along. He approaches, thinking the guy might need help, only to find the man unwilling to speak a single word. Nods and headshakes are all he can get out of the guy.
Ben doesn’t intend to take the stranger back to his flat. He doesn’t intend for things to get hot and kinky between them either. Luckily for Ben, what he intends to do, and what he’ll actually end up doing, are two very different things!
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-eight year old full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over fifty BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time – and that’s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. It’s no wonder she loses track of what’s happening in the “real” world at times…
While Kim’s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common – kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, August 16.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!