Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, In His Hero’s Shadow (EMS Heat #10), for a lucky commenter to win! In His Hero’s Shadow will be released by eXtasy Books on August 15.
(Stephani doesn’t have cover art yet, so you can admire the emblem below whilst you imagine a hunky trauma nurse and/or paramedic.)
Cover art added 8/6/2011:
In all the years they’ve know each other, trauma nurse Chauncey and paramedic Brody have only ever agreed on one thing: their mutual hatred for one another, which only seems to grow with each exchange they have. While they may have to work together, and share many mutual friends, they couldn’t be more different. Brody see Chauncey as nothing more than a bossy jerk, whereas Chauncey thinks Brody is a cocky brat who needs a good punch in the nose. What neither one of them is willing to admit is that they share a dirty little secret – a mutual attraction that burns almost as deep as their animosity.
One night they lose control and give in to their passion. When they wake up in each others’ arms, they have to face one of the biggest decisions of their lives: do they give love a chance, or are their differences just too big to overcome?
- Archangel Series
- Drone Vampire Chronicles
- Lost Shifter Series
- The Blue Line Hockey Series
- EMS Heat Series
- Friends-to-Lovers Series
- Amber Allure books
- Total-E-Bound books
- Other books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, she’s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, August 12.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Woe. Woe! I am so misunderstood.” -Chaos