Many thanks to Mia Watts for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Wrong Number, Right Guy, for a lucky commenter to win! Wrong Number, Right Guy will be released by Amber Allure on March 27.
The fact that movie star Ryan Pierce is gay has been kept secret, thanks to his agent.
Dar Phillips misdials, but the guy on the other end of the line sounds sexy and funny. If the only way he can meet this guy is to show up on a movie set, so be it. He’s not interested in meeting the star. He wants to meet the guy on the phone who works on set.
When Ryan and Dar get together, sparks fly…until the paparazzi show up and claim that Dar sold Ryan’s secret to the tabloids.
- Dreamspinner Press
- Amber Allure
- Resplendence Publishing (right sidebar)
- Elloraâ€™s Cave
Hi, Iâ€™m Mia. Iâ€™m a writer. I write stuff. Mostly erotic stuff featuring men. While I dabble in romantic fiction with stories involving men and women, or even men and men and women (my fancy-dancy way of saying, menage), I mostly write about men loving men. Two alpha guys, being all dominant and manly? Itâ€™s a double-shot of erotic espresso wrapped up in a happy ending. Whatâ€™s not to like? You can visit me at my website and at my blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that youâ€™re entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, March 25.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Well, all girls love shoes, right?” -Mayhem
69 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Wrong Number, Right Guy by Mia Watts [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Count me in, please <3
Oh, count me in, please!
Lol, well, if you are ever in the Dallas area, let me know!!
Oh, this is just too much fun!
Count me in, too. 🙂
Hey – a Mia Watts two-fer! I’m in.
Why is it that every time I misdial a phonecall I just manage to get creeps, it’s just not fair, I want a hottie at the end of the phone!!ha ha
Count me in too, please !î•
I would love to win this as I love Mia’s books.
Carmel, you crack me up. JM and viet7girl, thank you for the support!! Brandi-lady, I just moved from that area. But I have family there, so if I go back to visit this year, I’ll post it on my blog and you can contact me.
Please count me in
This book sounds really good! Please enter me.
Please enter me in the contest. Thank you!
Oh, this one sounds good! Sign me up!
A recent post from Becky..Kiss Me Baby!
This sounds awesome! Please include me.
This looks cute! Count me in, please!
Count me in too please!
Count me in too! 🙂
count me in please.
Comments are closed.