Many thanks to Mia Watts for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Wrong Number, Right Guy, for a lucky commenter to win! Wrong Number, Right Guy will be released by Amber Allure on March 27.
The fact that movie star Ryan Pierce is gay has been kept secret, thanks to his agent.
Dar Phillips misdials, but the guy on the other end of the line sounds sexy and funny. If the only way he can meet this guy is to show up on a movie set, so be it. He’s not interested in meeting the star. He wants to meet the guy on the phone who works on set.
When Ryan and Dar get together, sparks fly…until the paparazzi show up and claim that Dar sold Ryan’s secret to the tabloids.
Hi, I’m Mia. I’m a writer. I write stuff. Mostly erotic stuff featuring men. While I dabble in romantic fiction with stories involving men and women, or even men and men and women (my fancy-dancy way of saying, menage), I mostly write about men loving men. Two alpha guys, being all dominant and manly? It’s a double-shot of erotic espresso wrapped up in a happy ending. What’s not to like? You can visit me at my website and at my blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you’re entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, March 25.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Well, all girls love shoes, right?” -Mayhem