Kirk Matheson rides the bus to work several times a week, intrigued by the quiet bespectacled man he sits behind. When the bus crashes during a storm, Kirk finally meets the shy man, Elijah Cartwright. After Kirk stays with a seriously injured Elijah until the rescuers arrive, he makes a date with Elijah for when he recovers. Though an unfortunate event brought them together, can they find their way to happiness?
More of Shawn’s Books
Shawn Lane writes erotic gay romances and believes love and passion know no boundaries. Happily Ever After is for everyone.
Shawn lives in California and holds down a boring day job in a legal department of a giant corporation dreaming of the nights and weekends when she can create new stories.
Shawn loves to hear from readers, is happy to answer any questions, and has been known to send free books to fans just because.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, March 18.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Also, my new tiara is very tasty.” -Mayhem
“You eat the weirdest things, May…” -Chaos