Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m/f romance, Trust, Love, Submit, for a lucky commenter to win! Trust, Love, Submit will be released by Total-E-Bound on March 21.
Dallen and Caroline understand each other’s needs perfectly. That’s the problem, they both need the same things – things another submissive has no chance of providing. They need a dominant in their lives.
Finding someone they want to submit to isn’t easy. Finding a good dominant who is equally interested in them both is even harder. After several disastrous encounters with different doms, the only thing that’s keeping them going is hope.
When Horton sees a beautiful young couple, playing in a local club, he knows he’s spotted his ideal pair of playmates, but he’s not looking for anything serious. He’s not looking to fall in love with anyone.
Can three people looking for very different things find real happiness in each other’s arms? Caroline, Dallen and Horton are about to find out.
Reader Advisory: This story has been previously released as part of the Threefold anthology by Total-E-Bound.
Kim’s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common – kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, March 18.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“So what do you think of the new tiara that Cheryl sent me, big kitty?” -Mayhem
“It’s very… pink. And feathery. And sparkly.” -Chaos
“I know! It’s perfect!! Thank you, Cheryl!” -Mayhem