Congrats to Gabrielle J, who won Settling the Score by Eden Winters! Settling the Score is being released today by Torquere Press.
Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m/f romance, Trust, Love, Submit, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Trust, Love, Submit will be released by Total-E-Bound on March 21.
Dallen and Caroline understand each otherâ€™s needs perfectly. Thatâ€™s the problem, they both need the same things – things another submissive has no chance of providing. They need a dominant in their lives.
Finding someone they want to submit to isnâ€™t easy. Finding a good dominant who is equally interested in them both is even harder. After several disastrous encounters with different doms, the only thing thatâ€™s keeping them going is hope.
When Horton sees a beautiful young couple, playing in a local club, he knows heâ€™s spotted his ideal pair of playmates, but heâ€™s not looking for anything serious. Heâ€™s not looking to fall in love with anyone.
Can three people looking for very different things find real happiness in each otherâ€™s arms? Caroline, Dallen and Horton are about to find out.
Reader Advisory: This story has been previously released as part of the Threefold anthology by Total-E-Bound.
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
You can visit Kim at her website and her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, March 18.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“So what do you think of the new tiara that Cheryl sent me, big kitty?” -Mayhem
“It’s very… pink. And feathery. And sparkly.” -Chaos
“I know! It’s perfect!! Thank you, Cheryl!” -Mayhem
25 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Trust, Love, Submit by Kim Dare [CONTEST CLOSED]”
The cute, the cute – it burns!
A recent post from mrspao..Here- Linkity- Linkity
*giggling* Oh so cute, May! And it can double as a tutu.
A recent post from Sydney..And then it was spring
please count me in
lol, I wonder if the pink, feathery, sparkly thing survived
Count me in please 🙂
Ah, pink tutu! It might be a tiara, but it wears like a tutu!
A recent post from Seanna Lea..10 Tuesday the scented edition
Please please please enter me for this contests. Thank you. 😀
Pink and black are one of my favorite color combinations!
A recent post from Miranda..Wilders Mate Kindle Contest
Menage! Please count me in for the contest.
Count me in too XP
Count me in, please.
Somehow, she doesn’t seem entirely pleased.
But it does make a good tutu.
A recent post from Cheryl S…14 Years in the Making
Please count me in.
I hope there’s not going to be a catfight over the tiara. Behave you two! And I’d love the chance to read this. Sounds intriguing.
Mayhem, you look like a fan dancer!
A recent post from margene..Spinning Round
Count me in please:)
I’m entering the contest.
OMG, that picture is too cute!
Kim Dare? Please count me in.
May, you look lovely. Pink is your color!
Count me in!
I’ll enter this contest; I like Kim’s kinky stuff (and there’s a girl involved rather than just the guys 😉 ).
Nice tiara, May.
A recent post from Nicole..Quicky WIP-y
Would love to read this. Please enter my name in the contest. Thank you!
Woo-hoo! Another Kim Dare story! Please enter me in this drawing.
Love Kim Dare! Please enter me!
Please count me in!
Sign me up please.
May, I think your tiara is very becoming, regardless of what “big kitty” says. (I think he’s just jealous he doesn’t have one.)
Count me in, please!
I don’t do anything with girlie bits but I love Kim Dare so count me in, please.
A recent post from Nikyta..Sigh
Comments are closed.