Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m/f romance, Trust, Love, Submit, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Trust, Love, Submit will be released by Total-E-Bound on March 21.
Dallen and Caroline understand each otherâ€™s needs perfectly. Thatâ€™s the problem, they both need the same things – things another submissive has no chance of providing. They need a dominant in their lives.
Finding someone they want to submit to isnâ€™t easy. Finding a good dominant who is equally interested in them both is even harder. After several disastrous encounters with different doms, the only thing thatâ€™s keeping them going is hope.
When Horton sees a beautiful young couple, playing in a local club, he knows heâ€™s spotted his ideal pair of playmates, but heâ€™s not looking for anything serious. Heâ€™s not looking to fall in love with anyone.
Can three people looking for very different things find real happiness in each otherâ€™s arms? Caroline, Dallen and Horton are about to find out.
Reader Advisory: This story has been previously released as part of the Threefold anthology by Total-E-Bound.
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, March 18.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“So what do you think of the new tiara that Cheryl sent me, big kitty?” -Mayhem
“It’s very… pink. And feathery. And sparkly.” -Chaos
“I know! It’s perfect!! Thank you, Cheryl!” -Mayhem